Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Feeling sorry for him ?

    http://talksport.com/football/adel-t...ay-club-again?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Feeling sorry for him ?
      Do you?

      I don't. Give me a good reason why I should?

      Comment


      • I think we should give him a last chance to rescue his career. He has given us so many great memories.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

        Comment


        • Pay as you play contract pleeeeaaassse

          Comment


          • I'd have him over Morrison all day long, proven at this level and miles more to his game than chery
            I played sunday league football today.

            Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

            I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

            We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              I'd have him over Morrison all day long, proven at this level and miles more to his game than chery
              As opposed to morrison, who didn't do anything for us at this level did he?
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

              Comment


              • Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                As opposed to morrison, who didn't do anything for us at this level did he?
                Do you seriously think Nasser that Morrison could take the pi ss out of championship players and have the same effect as adel would? I don't want to argue with you and I hope we can get along but I am astounded that you think Morrison was on par. Not talking about just goals I am talking about creativity and class
                I played sunday league football today.

                Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                Comment


                • Never ever seen so much pandering over a player who was unreal for one out of the 5 seasons he played for us, and was either shite, lazy, uninterested, fat, temperamental or all of the above for the other 4 seasons. Sorry but that's the truth. Would not ever have the guy back now. He will never ever replicate what he did in 2010/2011, that's a fact.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

                  Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

                  Summer Transfers 2019

                  IN


                  OUT

                  Comment


                  • I honestly can't believe there are some sane people who would take this ###### back. #### me how many clubs does he have to turn out for and the same old problems rear their heads again before people realise THE BLOKE IS A WRONGUN!!. He clearly has no proffesional pride and I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. It takes one bad apple to ruin everything no matter how good he was (nearly 6 bloody years ago)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Never ever seen so much pandering over a player who was unreal for one out of the 5 seasons he played for us, and was either shite, lazy, uninterested, fat, temperamental or all of the above for the other 4 seasons. Sorry but that's the truth. Would not ever have the guy back now. He will never ever replicate what he did in 2010/2011, that's a fact.
                      But ninja even if he was half at effective he'd be one of our better players? I agree he can't do the same in the top flight but I still think wed have a much better chance of promotion with adel
                      I played sunday league football today.

                      Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                      I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                      We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                      Comment


                      • Not being funny but if you honestly think the guy wants to or even is able to replicate the form he showed in 2010/11, you're quite naive, and have rose tinted specs on where Adel is concerned.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

                        Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

                        Summer Transfers 2019

                        IN


                        OUT

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          But ninja even if he was half at effective he'd be one of our better players? I agree he can't do the same in the top flight but I still think wed have a much better chance of promotion with adel
                          Weare honestly he won't ever get to half of what he is capable of again. He's too far gone, he's been clearly badly advised by his agents/hangers-on etc, and he's lapped it up. Since that season his ego inflated scarily quickly, and that's what's caused him, imo to fail atthe big clubs he's been with since us. And I honestly think he's too thick to turn it round.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

                          Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

                          Summer Transfers 2019

                          IN


                          OUT

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Do you seriously think Nasser that Morrison could take the pi ss out of championship players and have the same effect as adel would? I don't want to argue with you and I hope we can get along but I am astounded that you think Morrison was on par. Not talking about just goals I am talking about creativity and class
                            I didn't say morrison was on par, but your reasoning was that he, unlike morrison was proven at this level. I take it you haven't seen him in one of his few matches for the Benfica B teams, but the level there is lower than this and he's not pulling up trees. 5 years ago, Adel did well for us... he won't now.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Never ever seen so much pandering over a player who was unreal for one out of the 5 seasons he played for us, and was either shite, lazy, uninterested, fat, temperamental or all of the above for the other 4 seasons. Sorry but that's the truth. Would not ever have the guy back now. He will never ever replicate what he did in 2010/2011, that's a fact.
                              Careful ginge the pitch forks will be out Carbs has loyal fan base

                              Apparently guy has been hard done by by every manager and his current plight is nothing to do with him. China beckons for him if their is a side there desperate enough

                              Washed up in his 20s

                              Comment


                              • I think Morrison is currently able to perform at a higher level than current Adel. Adel is 5 years on and has shown nothing to suggest he has any interest in playing again.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X