Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
    I love this club!

I'd have him back right now as night club playa and hookah bar manager!
    I've corrected that for you.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Boy do I miss this dude..

Comment

• Probably part of the reason that I've been so fed up of us the last couple of years is that we no longer get to see a player doing things like that so often every game. It made the whole experience that much more enjoyable.

Funnily enough, the bit that caught my eye most in that clip was the pass at 2:45. Unbelievable vision. Goodness knows if we'll see such stuff again.

Comment

• Not half as much as Edgeware road's kebab shops buddy

Comment

• Has the great mattador even kicked a ball for benfica yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Not half as much as Edgeware road's kebab shops buddy
              Had the pleasure to have a ST in the loft the season he went beserk, he did it literally every week. What a wonderful talent, we will be lucky to see anyone half as good as him in a generation

Had the world at his feet.... Now has the world in his belly. Such a shame.

Comment

• I can't think of a bigger waste of talent that we've ever had at the club. Fantastic player, just not right in the head.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• has not been picked for the last 42 league games for benfica.

a complete waste.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Great season for us loved the boy

Sadly has turned out exactly how three or four of us predicted he would.

What a shame a proper waste of talent. On bright side for him will never need to work again as he made his money in three years with us

Comment

• No matter how good he was he still ain't as popular as Ted.

81 pages v 69 pages.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        What a shame a proper waste of talent. On bright side for him will never need to work again as he made his money in three years with us
                        Which probably goes some way to explain his decline due to lack of motivation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          No matter how good he was he still ain't as popular as Ted.

81 pages v 69 pages.
                          116,000 views too. Almost double this one

Comment

• Delight to watch...won't see a player like that for a long time. When he was good he was very good, when he was bad he was still our best player
                            Still only 27, there is time to get his career back on track. Look at Ben Arfa, must be about 30 now and he's being linked with barcelona off the back of a great year.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Finished Nik had more or less last two years out the game when he's not been injured, that's a choice!!!

We keep getting told it's going to click and he's going sort his nut out then another season passes. Such a shame actually makes me angry thinking about it

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                                Delight to watch...won't see a player like that for a long time. When he was good he was very good, when he was bad he was still our best player
                                Still only 27, there is time to get his career back on track. Look at Ben Arfa, must be about 30 now and he's being linked with barcelona off the back of a great year.
                                Let's hope it's us that Adel will get his career back on track with before Barca come knocking then.

Comment

Working...
                                X