Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    How has this thread lasted so long?
    Quite simply, because people keep posting news stories on him. This one with his issues at Benfica being the latest example.

    Comment


    • I suppose because he was with us on and off for nearly 6 years

      Comment


      • Because it's sad, the guy has more natural skill the Ronaldo but 1% of his application, he could have been anything!!!
        Kept the faith!

        Comment


        • Doesn't it show how well Warnock, Derry and the rest handled him

          Comment


          • Yep
            Kept the faith!

            Comment


            • Get him back!

              Comment


              • I think we're lacking an exciting player. Charlie's fine if he gets service ..where's the magic?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Westway View Post
                  Get him back!
                  Have you got any respect for yourself ? You certainly don't have any for the football club you supposedly support.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    I think we're lacking an exciting player. Charlie's fine if he gets service ..where's the magic?
                    We haven't a single player with flair, its pretty depressing. That's why the football is so shite. No one to get you off your seat. Add to that the shocking tactics, line up's and formations and you've got what we currently have, dull boring football.

                    Comment


                    • [QUOTE=californiahoop;1473104]Because it's sad, the guy has more natural skill the Ronaldo but 1% of his application, he could have been anything!!![/QUOTE
                      Yes but he didn't want to be, couldn't bother his fat a#se to try, loose weight, get fit, also see someone saying get him back, how deluded can someone be?

                      Comment


                      • Maybe we should take him on loan and see if he is up for giving his career one last shot before going into total self destruction?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          Maybe we should take him on loan and see if he is up for giving his career one last shot before going into total self destruction?
                          Is this groundhog day?

                          Comment


                          • I would have him on loan for the season, I know it's a sad thing to say.
                            Kept the faith!

                            Comment


                            • Fat useless f ack. Prefer to get a sandbag in on loan. It would be more useful

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
                                Have you got any respect for yourself ? You certainly don't have any for the football club you supposedly support.
                                I love this club!

                                I'd have him back right now as player manager!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X