Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MYU
    replied
    Why shop in Adel when you can go Morrison?

I'll get my coat!

Leave a comment:

• Itsonlyagame
    replied
    Plenty of energy and always looking for the one two. If he plays like that more weeks than not then fair play to him.

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    It's all about the manager with him. Needs to feel wanted and loved almost, like with Warnock. Still think if we had gone in for him, we had a chance

Leave a comment:

• Brian Wilson
    replied
    Played well. Hope he can keep it up

Leave a comment:

• nanocopic
    replied
    He played well yesterday for Genoa in his first match against Fiorentina. Assisted two (really should have been his goal just fellow player tapped in open goal for some reason) and had as much skill as he had for us, few wayward passes but first game in a long time so good performance overall, even worked hard and tackled. He did alright for AC Milan too, I think Italy suits the mercurial talents like him, cassano, recoba.

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    Adel Taarabt

Talk about going down hill after he left us, wonder if he has any regrets at all?

This is what attitude does to people, sometimes it's good to listen to others. It's a shame really because everyone here wishes him well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adel_Taarabt

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Handled the scrap in the season before we got promotion when we were flirting around at the bottom. Fact is he will play his game if we're top or bottom.
    He was decent in fits and starts in the premiership. Scored key goals against Arsenal, Spurs and Fulham. Yes he could have done better and should have applied himself but managers like Redknapp and people like Barton did not help him.

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
    Adel on his day is the most exciting player I've ever seen in the flesh. He already ruined some of that memory towards the end of his time with us, I would hate to see that completely go because he couldn't handle the scrap and wouldn't perform.
    Handled the scrap in the season before we got promotion when we were flirting around at the bottom. Fact is he will play his game if we're top or bottom.

Leave a comment:

• SuperHoopNik
    replied
    Good luck to him. Most exciting player in my time supporting rangers. Atmosphere at loftus road was electric whenever he scored or pulled something out of the bag.

Leave a comment:

• Ramsgate Hoop
    replied
    Adel on his day is the most exciting player I've ever seen in the flesh. He already ruined some of that memory towards the end of his time with us, I would hate to see that completely go because he couldn't handle the scrap and wouldn't perform.

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    I heard he was in as the heavy roller
    Or the sight screen

Leave a comment:

• Olly
    replied
    Haha

Leave a comment:

• Bluehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Olly View Post
    He's been signed as a striker, a batsman, you do know it's a cricket club as well?
    I heard he was in as the heavy roller

Leave a comment:

• Olly
    replied
    He's been signed as a striker, a batsman, you do know it's a cricket club as well?

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    waste of space now I'm surprised they have a pair of shorts to fit his fat ar$e

Leave a comment:

Working...
X