Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    I know it's his money but I don't really understand why Tony is trying to get as much as he can for Adel. From what we have read 40% of any transfer fee is going to Spurs anyway. Milan have offered around 3.5 million, we have asked for about 4.5 million. The difference once the money has gone to Spurs is less than we are paying Adel a year (assuming he is on 65 thousand a week). He is not fit and not training so it is not like the fee is going to go up any time soon.

Plus all of this talk is not good for morale or good for the club either.
    Where has this 65k rumour come from ?

I thought he signed a deal when we were in the Championship so no way would we pay him that much then
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Wally isn't at QPR now, when was this footage recorded?

Comment

Where does it say he has refused.? when i watched it there was no commentary and just said adel was training alone. i'm not saying you are wrong, but judging by the earlier thread there is infinite scope for people to get the wrong end of the stick on this. It COULD be for instance that the management have exiled him.

Comment

On 11 July 2012 Taarabt signed a new three-year contract with QPR, keeping him at the club until June 2016.

I read about 65,000 on one of the threads on here.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Where does it say he has refused.? when i watched it there was no commentary and just said adel was training alone. i'm not saying you are wrong, but judging by the earlier thread there is infinite scope for people to get the wrong end of the stick on this. It COULD be for instance that the management have exiled him.
            It doesn't. But it provokes a more interesting debate.

Comment

Maybe he has a bizarre Luis Suarez-esque ban that the whole word is unaware of.

Comment

It could just be that he is doing his pre season separately as has been mentioned numerous times he is not fit enough, he wouldn't just train alone. IF he refused to train for Redknapp then he would be with the 21's/18's not on his own QPR would not let him if he then refused to train with them they would fine him and not allow him at the training ground.
                Not having a go at anyone but anyone who thinks its Redknapps fault or Taarabts fault without actually hearing from anyone AT THE CLUB or being at the club is clearly a bit biased and a lover of the other person.
                I know its transfer window time and as is always said SILLY SEASON but we need to stop spreading rumours that effect our club, let the club get on with it they have been in football their whole lifes and clearly know what they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  As on many training grounds if someone is not fit they are training alone working on fitness. He has his running shoes on, and it was probably filmed after he finished a drill, hence why the coach was picking up hurdles next to him. Would like to see the full 2 hour video of a training session, not 60 seconds.

Obviously he has himself to blame that he is training alone on fitness, but to say he is refusing to train is a bit extreme as he would be in breach of his contract no?

He obviously wants to be in Milan, which QPR player wouldn't, but if he was refusing to train why would he bother turning up to stand around?
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

I really don't understand why people are shocked? He's done what HE wants since signing permanently under Warnock, the lad is an idiot and I can't wait to see the back of him.

Comment

• justt added the tweet from wally one the first post.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Wally isn't at QPR now, when was this footage recorded?
                        Video is from Wally Downes Jr's twitter - He's a journalist

Comment

• It's not what it looks like!!...it's Harry's fault, Adel's got a great attitude honest... all Harry's fault!!!!

What we need to do is build a team around him, let him train when he wants and let him do what he wants then we'll get the best out of him.... Please please just give him 'another' chance.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            It's not what it looks like!!...it's Harry's fault, Adel's got a great attitude honest... all Harry's fault!!!!

What we need to do is build a team around him, let him train when he wants and let him do what he wants then we'll get the best out of him.... Please please just give him 'another' chance.
                            #greedycant
                            #toobig4hisboots
                            #legend
                            #rightsort
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• So he's refused to train but is filmed training?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                                So he's refused to train but is filmed training?????
                                There's no evidence of him training apart from the video of him training.

Comment

Working...
                                X