Or by himself.
      Or with himself.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Didn't play against Estoril on Sunday as he was injured. I know this as I put a bet on for him to be first goal scorer.

Comment

• Not heard a peep about him since leaving. Has he been getting a game??

Comment

• He's on a Diet trying to get fit for the new season

Comment

• Who?
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• making a weight loss video. Currently filming all the 'before' images.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  He's on a Diet trying to get fit for the new season
                  And he's on schedule to be fit for the first game of the 2018-19 season....

Comment

• he is a diagnosed pieabetic

Comment

• Probably already indicated to them he wants to play for Real Madrid.

He has this last chance really to prove to himself and others he can do it...its up to him
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        He is eating and smoking.
                        So he`s having a medical with us then.

Comment

• Waiting at the 703 bus stop outside the military college just by stadium of light.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                            Waiting at the 703 bus stop outside the military college just by stadium of light.
                            I was just about to post something similar (but not as good!).
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                              So he`s having a medical with us then.
                              And he will pass!
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• So Adel posted his snapchat as adel.taarabt today on his instagram. He added me earlier in the day which is pretty cool of him. He appears to be enjoying Lisbon Life.
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X