No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey states that when Prem safety sorted out! which means he wont play again this season, because our safety will be sorted on the last day of the season. also he aint getting in infront of Barton,Sandro,Henry,
    M. Phillips,Hoillett,Kranjar,Doughty,Traore,and maybe even SWP god help us, so I think we can say goodbye to Adel for this year,

Comment

• Different take on that...
      http://talksport.com/football/qpr-bo...a-150414143114
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Don't think we've seen the last of him, I hope and expect him to play in these final games. Many will agree, many will also disagree but I think we look a better team with him in the side. Against everton him vargas and isla were on another wavelength from the rest of the team when they came on, he could have and should have scored at least one in that.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• stiil lost that game against Everton? Adel has done very little this year especially in his ownd attitude to get fit stay fit and play

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
            stiil lost that game against Everton? Adel has done very little this year especially in his ownd attitude to get fit stay fit and play
            True, he should have scored. I'm just saying when he has played he's been one of our best players, some will disagree but at the time I remember everyone on here was banging on about his performances. His fitness is a major concern though, always seems to pick up these little injuries.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              Don't think we've seen the last of him, I hope and expect him to play in these final games. Many will agree, many will also disagree but I think we look a better team with him in the side. Against everton him vargas and isla were on another wavelength from the rest of the team when they came on, he could have and should have scored at least one in that.
              Would prefer the team to all be on the same wavelength personally

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Would prefer the team to all be on the same wavelength personally
                So would I, the others aren't quite up to scratch unfortunately...bar a few others.

Comment

• Watching different player as what I have seen is a player on a par with the rest not in advance of them. You can see technically he's better but it don't look like the body can do what the mind is telling him any longer probably match sharpness but with five games left its too late to play him in hope he finds it and nor should we as the lad has chosen to waste the first seven months of the season why should team suffer now

He's not the answer and has not been answer in four years now despite what some think

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Watching different player as what I have seen is a player on a par with the rest not in advance of them. You can see technically he's better but it don't look like the body can do what the mind is telling him any longer probably match sharpness but with five games left its too late to play him in hope he finds it and nor should we as the lad has chosen to waste the first seven months of the season why should team suffer now

He's not the answer and has not been answer in four years now despite what some think
                    Amen
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                      Don't think we've seen the last of him, I hope and expect him to play in these final games. Many will agree, many will also disagree but I think we look a better team with him in the side. Against everton him vargas and isla were on another wavelength from the rest of the team when they came on, he could have and should have scored at least one in that.
                      Agreed, but some people just cannot see it.

Needs to get his fitness up but that would've probably been easier if he hadn't been ####ed around for the first 6 months of the season by a certain melt faced ####...

Comment

• When is he out of contract? Wikipedia says he signed a three year contract in July 2012 (2015) but that he is at the club until 2016.

Comment

• Adel

If there are no takers does he play?

Comment

• If he gets fit and works hard like everyone else then yes.

But the bloke doesn't have the dedication. Stuck up for him so many times and got to be honest 4 years on of give him one more go for even me is just boring now.

For me it's time to move on. I personally would offer him to clubs for a minimal amount just to get rid of the wages.

Comment

• If he wanted to get fit why hasn't he done so this season?

I'd get rid now, even on a free transfer.
                              Last edited by QprQpr; 25-05-2015, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
                                If there are no takers does he play?
                                He needs to be in the squad. He needs to train hard and get himself fit and if he doesn't do that then we need to continually fine him a week's wages until he is fit enough to fulfil his end of the contract.
                                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                                X