Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
    He's had more knocks the the postman, think he now needs to realise he's no longer wanted by club or most fans to be honest I forgot all about him,
    Speak for yourself!
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• It's the same story every year...

Adel gets ignored, slated and scapegoated for the first 3/4 of the season, we inevitably find ourselves in the #### and expect him to get us out of it, he can't come in and work miracles and some people seem to think this is prof he is overrated & not up to it.

Comment

• Poor old Adel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Poor old Adel.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            Ian Taylor confirmed he had a slight knock on saturday
            https://twitter.com/IJTaylor81/statu...40125414461440
            knocked into a roulette table.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
              It's the same story every year...

Adel gets ignored, slated and scapegoated for the first 3/4 of the season, we inevitably find ourselves in the #### and expect him to get us out of it, he can't come in and work miracles and some people seem to think this is prof he is overrated & not up to it.
              He will probably still be here next season. With a proper pre-season he could still be a bright spark in the prem/champ. Doubt he will ever be back to his lightning best though.

Comment

• Any news on the man?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Any news on the melt?
                  Just edited your post Kev, hope you don't mind
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• no problems mucker.

Comment

• Any updates on adel and his knock, cos it must be quite serious cos its coming up to a month now. Dont understand why such a special player on his day or if hes up for it, has just disappeared off the face of the earth and nobody here or at the club is even mentioning his name. For instance yun and fer get mentioned by ramsey and threads on here so regular, but nothing about adel anymore. Whats happened?
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 11-04-2015, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• He's working with the club physio to try and overcome his groin injury.

It's quite simple - no pre-season and minimal amount of playing time makes it a challenge.

It's an injury that's recurring.

Comment

• He needs a full pre season and I doubt we will offer him that.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Athy View Post
                            He's working with the club physio to try and overcome his groin injury.

It's quite simple - no pre-season and minimal amount of playing time makes it a challenge.

It's an injury that's recurring.
                            Now does he regret not wanting to train?

Comment

• His contract must be up soon isnt it? Probably go to dubai or somewhere like that now i would imagine,

Comment

• Nah America, silly money, for pretty much a pony, they will even think he is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X