No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Adel's not fit enough but Niko is yeah?

Comment

• Adel fan club

The Adel fan club is back and very vocal.

Comment

• A pie will shut them up.

Comment

• adel who

Comment

• Strange thread - haven't seen anything said about Adel tbh. Care to elaborate?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Strange thread - haven't seen anything said about Adel tbh. Care to elaborate?
              Only one thread about Adel......this one. Hey ho. Any excuse to have a go at fellow r's eh

Comment

• Sir Les rates him highly..in other words..welcome back Adel
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• If Les don't play him can I be the first to state that Les has an agenda and problem with Adel as that's what everyone is going to be saying.................................

Comment

• Let us see how he goes. No agendas now. He, Zarate in contention, and Fer and Vargas maybe played in position - everyone has the chance to impress now.

Comment

• Comment

• Infatuation it seems by the OP. Very strange.

Comment

• I am not a member of the Adel fan club but when he's been on pitch for rangers this season he's been head and shoulders above the rest. Bring it on Adel. My only interest is seeing rangers win.

Comment

• Wonder if Timmy's an Adel fan.

Hope so

Comment

• sucker for a hard worker so doubt it.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Worked wonders on Adebayor. Like's to play decent football and Les rates Adel and will prob convince Sherwood to use him .. so I can see this working.
                                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                                X