No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usual head up a rse views!! Adel can do no wrong it's everybody else's fault not poor old Adel like to say I'm surprised

Warnock said he was problem, after he left Fulham they spoke of problems, Milan now speak of problems and we know Harry's issues!!! Can everybody be wrong and Adel the one in the right???

Comment

• Most of the players Harry inherited have played at one time or another, even if they were not impressive. Adel seems to be the exception. OK Harry might have favourite players (most managers do) but he has tried to play all of them players at one time or another. Last season everybody was complaining because he wasn't playing Ned. This season Ned has been playing and hasn't really been too impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Usual head up a rse views!! Adel can do no wrong it's everybody else's fault not poor old Adel like to say I'm surprised

Warnock said he was problem, after he left Fulham they spoke of problems, Milan now speak of problems and we know Harry's issues!!! Can everybody be wrong and Adel the one in the right???
        Thank you, finally someone speaking sense on the matter.
        He was a great player for us for ONE SEASON. He's a drain on wages and morale and needs to go.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• I'm not trying to talk about Fulham, Milan or anywhere else, although Milan tried to buy him off us so I guess that says a lot…

I'm not saying he's an angel, but we know him and HR have history going back to Spurs. It's incomparable to Barton's situation. Hoillet has been overweight for ages/.

And HR has played almost everyone because our squad has actually been pretty threadbare in recent times, considering injuries and ageing players. There have been lots of games where we've struggled to create yet he decides not to play our best #10.

Comment

• Harry holds grudges, not like NW who carried on playing Puncheon at Palace, after being accused by him of taking player bungs.

Comment

• It´s a myth that Harry has not given him chances. In the 2012-13 season Adel was involved in almost every match since HR started, and actually started on the pitch in 18 matches.

Can´t believe some people keep defending him.
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                I'm not trying to talk about Fulham, Milan or anywhere else, although Milan tried to buy him off us so I guess that says a lot…

I'm not saying he's an angel, but we know him and HR have history going back to Spurs. It's incomparable to Barton's situation. Hoillet has been overweight for ages/.

And HR has played almost everyone because our squad has actually been pretty threadbare in recent times, considering injuries and ageing players. There have been lots of games where we've struggled to create yet he decides not to play our best #10.
                I don't think you can divorce history just to create an argument for today. 'Milan tried to buy him off us' - I thought the current opinion was that he had drinking problems there, is that not true?

'him and HR have problems going back to Spurs'. It was Ramos who was so p****d off with his attitude that he made him train with the reserves. It was HR that bought him back so he could show him what he could do. He showed him what he could do and was taken up by us. He had a great season in the Championship but so far he hasn't set the prem alight for us, for Fulham (where he was most unkind about QPR) or the Italian job for Milan or for us again.

Turning up at the training ground and going through the motions so that he doesn't break his contract and continues to get paid constitutes civil disobedience rather than earnest commitment.

Comment

• Originally posted by ranjer View Post
                  I don't think you can divorce history just to create an argument for today. 'Milan tried to buy him off us' - I thought the current opinion was that he had drinking problems there, is that not true?

'him and HR have problems going back to Spurs'. It was Ramos who was so p****d off with his attitude that he made him train with the reserves. It was HR that bought him back so he could show him what he could do. He showed him what he could do and was taken up by us. He had a great season in the Championship but so far he hasn't set the prem alight for us, for Fulham (where he was most unkind about QPR) or the Italian job for Milan or for us again.

Turning up at the training ground and going through the motions so that he doesn't break his contract and continues to get paid constitutes civil disobedience rather than earnest commitment.
                  I don't know about the drinking rumours, are they true? They may be, but do they come from a reliable source? And do you know how many footballers are heavy on the booze? Regardless, Milan publicly pursued him that summer so they obviously still thought he was worth having.

It was HR that sold him at Spurs, they definitely do have history.

IMO He did well for us last time we were in the prem, aside from Faurlin he was our key man. That team was poor though, as was the Fulham side he got loaned to. Then he went to Milan and excelled again...

And we do not know what happens at training, so that's all speculation...

I'm not trying to relentlessly defend Adel, I just think people are eager to lap up Redknapp's story as it confirms their biases and casts Adel as some kind of pantomime villain, responsible for all of our problems.

Anyway hopefully he can either do well for us or get a move and do well for himself.

Comment

• Adel is part of our problem. He is so cancerous now that we cant get half of his value from when he was playing at Milan. He hasn't proved anything this year, except that he is undisciplined and unwilling to work for anything. Adel and SWP should be on the front of next weeks match programs sitting in recliners.

Comment

• Redknapp told west london sport he's not playing him to put him in the shop window, he would have played him much earlier had it not been for injuries and fitness. If he doesn't go he will be in Harrys plans for the second half of the season.
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        Redknapp told west london sport he's not playing him to put him in the shop window, he would have played him much earlier had it not been for injuries and fitness. If he doesn't go he will be in Harrys plans for the second half of the season.
                        Agree with you about nonsense about being in shop window. If a club was going to sign him then they will there not all of a sudden going say that Adel he played at Burnley let's sign him. If he gets game time its cause Rednapp thinks he could make a difference

Comment

• As if being in the squad for Burnley is going to sway any club into buying him.

Messi 'hey Luis, did you know that the kebab bus boy is subsitute against Burnley fc today'.

Enrique 'oh really? I will bid twenty million pounds for him forthwith'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            As if being in the squad for Burnley is going to sway any club into buying him.

Messi 'hey Luis, did you know that the kebab bus boy is subsitute against Burnley fc today'.

Enrique 'oh really? I will bid twenty million pounds for him forthwith'.
                            its not about the oppo mate, its about him proving his fittness to other clubs. everyone knows his ability.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• If he comes on, megs 3 people and scores a 30 yard screamer it is fair to say he'll be off..even if it is just burnley
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• This cabby had him in his can today and a few things said......

Check out Craig Rickard (@rickardc87): https://twitter.com/rickardc87
                                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                                X