No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won´t get a call up to the ISIL national team then...
    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Post No. 908

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-thread/page61

Comment

• This is a bit like going from Hero to Zero.

Comment

• A few weeks ago he was looking reasonably fit with the kids.

The question is this: If KG was managing the first team, would he have AT in the squad? Of course he would, any manager worthy of the name would have got AT going by this stage. I'd love to see him playing off Charlie, with Vargas there is the potential to do some real damage in the final third.

It wont happen because HR is unable or unwilling to manage a 24 year old. Unbelievable.

The hatred is interesting. For me the real disgrace - apart from the manager - is SWP. But then everyone knew he was going to be a liability the day he came (and one or two said so on here).
          Last edited by hal9thou; 07-01-2015, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• The thing I can't get my head round with Adel is if he is as unfit as HR tells us and we are in January now, so he has had 7 months since pre season began,why the hell are we still paying him?

Surely if he isn't doing what we pay him to do we stop paying him?

Comment

• Whatever the reason, we all know he has offfield attitudes problem that has affected him. Get rid asap.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• I don't think he would have a drinking problem as i am sure he is a reasonable strict Muslim. I am guessing there would be other reasons they don't want him

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                  A few weeks ago he was looking reasonably fit with the kids.

The question is this: If KG was managing the first team, would he have AT in the squad? Of course he would, any manager worthy of the name would have got AT going by this stage. I'd love to see him playing off Charlie, with Vargas there is the potential to do some real damage in the final third.

It wont happen because HR is unable or unwilling to manage a 24 year old. Unbelievable.

The hatred is interesting. For me the real disgrace - apart from the manager - is SWP. But then everyone knew he was going to be a liability the day he came (and one or two said so on here).
                  But that's just your opinion/guess. You don't know what's happening behind the scenes.

It's definitely a puzzling one but it may just be that Adel has used up all his chances. No manager can be seen to be rewarding bad behaviour or it upsets everyone else. I think most would love to see Adel playing again and keeping us up, including TF. And I can't see TF and the board etc letting HR get away with not playing him due to some personal vendetta.
                  "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    The thing I can't get my head round with Adel is if he is as unfit as HR tells us and we are in January now, so he has had 7 months since pre season began,why the hell are we still paying him?

I guess the club are still hoping to sell him and get some return on their investment? (Although the time has come and gone for that to happen IMO). He's had a poor run of injuries?
                    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• I'd wager he'll return to form. One thing is a fact - it wont be for us under the current regime.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        I'd wager he'll return to form. One thing is a fact - it wont be for us under the current regime.
                        It wont be for us under ANY regime.

Why cant people get into their heads that its been clear since we got into the Prem under Warnock that he doesnt want to play for QPR any more? Hes made that abundantly clear; yet somehow its the current regime's fault?
                        What a load of old ######.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• I've had enough now, I want him gone as it's just a waste of space and wages that could be given to charity. The same goes for other players who want to sit and do nothing, why should the club pay wages if the person don't want to work for it. In a normal job you'd get the sack, why is football any different?

Players like this prevent us from bringing in new players who want to take part and play as a team.

Comment

• The wolse situation is a mess and a quite laughable now. Only at QPR would the best player not be playing for whatever reason.

I do not believe for a second he is injured as he has never been injured before with us as normally strong as an ox. Ok all players get niggles but a so called groin strain or ankle niggle keeping him out for this long? no way.

Ok he may not want to play for us, and if he is refusing to train, or make himself available then surely the club can sack him?

If that is not the case then surely the management need to get him fit, get him involved, as he is still probably our best attacking player.

Wern't it a few months ago the club were saying he txt Tony saying he wants to prove himself to the world at QPR or some crap?

Crazy situation and the sooner it's over the better.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                              The thing I can't get my head round with Adel is if he is as unfit as HR tells us and we are in January now, so he has had 7 months since pre season began,why the hell are we still paying him?

He's obviously not as unfit as HR says. Surely we've established this by now?

He's said he wants to play at the highest level, and fair enough, he's got the talent to do it, but I doubt he;s going as far as refusing to train. He's regularly seen in training photos, public appearances with other players etc., so I don't buy that argument. Arry simply doesn't like him and is a stubborn old fossil, it's as simple as that.

Adel's done more for this club than most and has been done dirty by the current regime, I hope he can get his career back on track. Only at QPR would we pay our best player to not play football.

Comment

• Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                                He's obviously not as unfit as HR says. Surely we've established this by now?

He's said he wants to play at the highest level, and fair enough, he's got the talent to do it, but I doubt he;s going as far as refusing to train. He's regularly seen in training photos, public appearances with other players etc., so I don't buy that argument. Arry simply doesn't like him and is a stubborn old fossil, it's as simple as that.

Adel's done more for this club than most and has been done dirty by the current regime, I hope he can get his career back on track. Only at QPR would we pay our best player to not play football.
                                If Harry didn't want him, why did he put him in the 25? I don't think he is that fickle. Everybody said that he wouldn't want Barton. Barton came back, made any effort and Harry was happy. I'm sure this would be the case with Adel. The last photo of him on twitter, he was clearly overweight. Is it possible he has an eating problem?

Comment

Working...
                                X