No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of the pot calling kettle black! He's a fine one to talk about being selfish and not playing for the team . Adel people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones how much weight have you lost?

Comment

• Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
      I hope he has been misquoted, if he hasn't then the guy is on a different planet, I know millions of threads exist on the subject but if this clown was fit, we would not be in this position in the league, makes you sick.

The best player at the club by a country mile.
      in your opinion !

Comment

• Is he still here?.....
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Hope we get rid in Jan. Only problem is we will probably get sweet FA for him now. At least that means no extra profit for Spurs.
          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• The whole Tarrabt roadshow is just boring, allthough credit in some respect as he still manages to get some on here to believe that it's all someone else's fault, maybe a career in politics awaits!!!!!

Comment

• Wasn't shown on the offy, but was with the group of players who visited the Jack Tizard school last week
              Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 25-12-2014, 03:56 AM.
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Hope he gets a run out tomorrow.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• There's a picture of him on twitter with his brother and he looks even fatter than before.

Comment

• Here's a pic from today with Chamakh

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      Here's a pic from today with Chamakh

Its not Tarbs its Carbs

Comment

• http://www.sempreinter.com/2015/01/0...r-mvila-inter/
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

• Please somebody publish a picture of him looking fit and healthy.

Comment

• Adel.....

Have any of you heard of this before????

http://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2014...inking-habits/

It is news to me but how much sense is in it with Adel being a Muslim I am nor sure....

Comment

• No this is the first I have heard.
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

• 1st rumour ever about drink problem I have ever seen.
                                He was good for Milan as well.

Does he even play for us now though?
                                He doesn't make the 1st Team Squad, and I can't remembering him featuring in any of the reserve games in the past couple of months?

Wasted Talent, but his own fault.
                                Would put him in same bracket as Ravel Morrison as both have the abilities to offer so much more, but seem happy to pick up a good wage and do f*#k all but Party!!

Comment

Working...
                                X