No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking slim, sharp and actually has a bit of pace about him now. Looked interested even though it was U21s, youngster Gibbons said AT provided good advice to the younger players.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Can't really get much further from the San Siro than playing in front of 1 man and his dog in a park

Comment

• taarabt should get a look in soon surely the guys still a king IMO

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

• Injured Taarabt no closer to QPR return

QPR boss Harry Redknapp has indicated that Adel Taarabt is still some way off a return to fitness.

The Moroccan was recently involved in a public fall-out with Redknapp, who accused him of refusing to train properly and being unfit.

Taarabt has been hampered by illness and an ankle problem since the start of the season and is now struggling with a groin injury.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/i...-to-qpr-return

Comment

• Tom Huddlestone

Played alongside Bale, Modric, Berbatov, yet states the best player he played with,based on raw talent?....Yep Adel.
            Maybe Hull are thinking of making a move for him, so buttering him up

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/...hotspur-says/?

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
              QPR boss Harry Redknapp has indicated that Adel Taarabt is still some way off a return to fitness.

The Moroccan was recently involved in a public fall-out with Redknapp, who accused him of refusing to train properly and being unfit.

Taarabt has been hampered by illness and an ankle problem since the start of the season and is now struggling with a groin injury.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/i...-to-qpr-return
              Least we know it wasnt Anorexia.

Comment

• How Can Adel Still Not Be Fit....

He's not even training according to Harry, there's something wrong here...

Comment

• No S*** Sherlock lol

Comment

• I thought Harry said the other day that he was out injured?

Comment

• I'd imagine he's still being a lazy twunt.

I'm 35 and I've eased off the pop (a little) and done some kickboxing twice a week - and I'm arguably fitter than I've ever been. So there's no excuse for Adel with all of the facilities on offer...., unless he's seriously damaged.....

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                        I'd imagine he's still being a lazy twunt.

I'm 35 and I've eased off the pop (a little) and done some kickboxing twice a week - and I'm arguably fitter than I've ever been. So there's no excuse for Adel with all of the facilities on offer...., unless he's seriously damaged.....
                        Not wrong there
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Groin strain was his latest injury according to Harold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Groin strain was his latest injury according to Harold.
                            It's Henry, not Harrold.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              It's Henry, not Harrold.
                              I know, but anything to divert attention away from another Adel row

Comment

• What club would want Adel in January, and at what price? Think we may not see Adel play another minute for the Hoops.

Comment

Working...
                                X