• 72bus
    replied
    i saw his sending off , he was never going to win the ball . stupid foul

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Former Rangers midfielder has started the new season superbly

Now 28, Taraabt has lost weight and is looking like the player he once was again. And according to the boffins at statistical site Who Scored, those mesmeric runs and wizardry we witnessed at Rangers are returning.

He is performing better than Lionel Messi. Yes, that's correct. Messi, known for his immense dribbling qualities, is behind Taraabt when it comes to statistics.

He has a better dribble success rate of 93.8 per cent - more than 15 dribbles, to be exact - which is more than any other player in Europe's top five leagues this season.

However, Taraabt still has that disciplinary problem which we saw often at Loftus Road, receiving a red card against Inter Milan two weeks ago in additional time.

Read more: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-park-13727933

Main dribbling we saw from him was over a kebab in recent years.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Statistics shows ex-Queens Park Rangers ace is BETTER than Lionel Messi this season

Former Rangers midfielder has started the new season superbly

Now 28, Taraabt has lost weight and is looking like the player he once was again. And according to the boffins at statistical site Who Scored, those mesmeric runs and wizardry we witnessed at Rangers are returning.

He is performing better than Lionel Messi. Yes, that's correct. Messi, known for his immense dribbling qualities, is behind Taraabt when it comes to statistics.

He has a better dribble success rate of 93.8 per cent - more than 15 dribbles, to be exact - which is more than any other player in Europe's top five leagues this season.

However, Taraabt still has that disciplinary problem which we saw often at Loftus Road, receiving a red card against Inter Milan two weeks ago in additional time.

Read more: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...-park-13727933

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    some people just cant move on

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Atleast he turned up for a change

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Sent off for Genoa yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Can see it now in 20years #justforAdel
    Need a poll, as good as stan?

Leave a comment:

• Westway
    replied
    Adel, our greatest ever number 27!

Leave a comment:

• Cjskinz
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Yep, sad fact is Adel never gave a sh*t about QPR and really he doesn't deserve the admiration he gets, but i can't help it!

We've got to look for heroes where we can nowadays because there won't be players like Stan again, that's for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Couldn't care less lol.
    That`s true

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Originally posted by corbray View Post
    pretty much the same for me. older people look up to marsh and bowels as the best players theyve ever seen at qpr whereas for us younger fans its taarabt and maybe austin.
    Both very good shouts.
    Younger fans badly need a hero, we had a few.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Genoa are Serie A though so it's yet another potential opportunity for him....
    Genoa are also serious cake makers so there is always an opportunity for him to bung that 10kg back on out there...

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
    I'm ashamed to say I will be one of them!

To be fair, I'm 26 and he's given me the best season I could ever hope for so despite all his faults I hope he sorts his sh*t out!
    pretty much the same for me. older people look up to marsh and bowels as the best players theyve ever seen at qpr whereas for us younger fans its taarabt and maybe austin.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Amazingly at 28 he's still young enough to get his career back on track as potentially he still has 5 or 6 good years ahead of him. Highly unlikely of course and the real mugs were Benfica for giving him a 5 year contract on God knows how much money. Genoa are Serie A though so it's yet another potential opportunity for him....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X