No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair redknapp has always stated he doesn't know what the players earn . Fella contradicts himself a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
      To be fair redknapp has always stated he doesn't know what the players earn . Fella contradicts himself a lot
      thats only habit...
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        To be fair redknapp has always stated he doesn't know what the players earn . Fella contradicts himself a lot
        If he stuck to the facts some of his points are fair crack but he always has to exaggerate and make everything sound Hollywood which actually detracts from what he is getting at i.e. this situation when asked he should say Adel is not fit and until he shapes up hes not getting a sniff at the team next question please.

Its non sensational but its the truth and don't think Adels side have any comeback to that but by digging out his weight unfairly and unnecessarily when in fairness he looks as slim as I can recall him at QPR he totally undermines any point he was trying to make

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          You reckon bitter Dave mc knows more than redcrapp on his players wages?
          It wouldnt surprise me at all - I'd certainly take his word over compulsive exaggerator Harry.

Whatever some people's opinion of Dave Mc, as a professional journalist he cant just publish an article stating categorically that Adel is on 45k a week if he didnt know it to be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            It wouldnt surprise me at all. Whatever some people's opinion of him, as a professional journalist he cant just publish an article stating categorically that Adel is on 45k a week if he didnt know it to be true.
            thats not true ....read the papers everyday stanley and you will see this kind of "professional journalism". not saying i know but who does for sure?
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              thats not true ....read the papers everyday stanley and you will see this kind of "professional journalism". not saying i know but who does for sure?
              Fair comment Bush, I'm just saying that I'm more inclined to believe Dave Mc on this one over Harry's notorious bull$hitting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                Fair comment Bush, I'm just saying that I'm more inclined to believe Dave Mc on this one over Harry's notorious bull$hitting.
                Find it real sad that so many people feel like this about the manager of our football club.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Unless you're calling this fella anything relating to a thumb.

Yep, make ya right there. Stubborn old sod is Arry.

That's even more of an exaggeration than Saggy Face's mate - check out Luton's skipper

On the subject though (whilst admittedly I am bias towards Adel) - when you read what Adel is saying, can anybody really disagree with anything?! I know I can't. And whilst I am not for members of our club publicly slanging eachother as it does our club no good, Adel has every right to respond to harry's stupid and unnecessary exaggerated rant. IMO of course.
                  That picture is class, I have tears rolling down my face.
                  If ever someone needed to be called D ickhead.

Comment

Find it real sad that so many people feel like this about the manager of our football club.
                    they come and go...if we revert back to type(i.e pre-liverpool) then i hope we get a new outlook into the team. stuck by arry but the comments concerning him only staying if we stay up turned my head.the only one thing that matters is rangers and if the guv is fc uked off to improve things then so be it.
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                      they come and go...if we revert back to type(i.e pre-liverpool) then i hope we get a new outlook into the team. stuck by arry but the comments concerning him only staying if we stay up turned my head.the only one thing that matters is rangers and if the guv is fc uked off to improve things then so be it.
                      I think he meant if we went down he would of failed and would walk away rather than hes not doing the championship again.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        If he stuck to the facts some of his points are fair crack but he always has to exaggerate and make everything sound Hollywood which actually detracts from what he is getting at i.e. this situation when asked he should say Adel is not fit and until he shapes up hes not getting a sniff at the team next question please.

Its non sensational but its the truth and don't think Adels side have any comeback to that but by digging out his weight unfairly and unnecessarily when in fairness he looks as slim as I can recall him at QPR he totally undermines any point he was trying to make
                        That's how I see it . Was clearly feeding off emotion and was more than fired up which is the most passionate I've seen him at the rangers . Tarbs is obviously a handful and if he's not putting in 100% then that's not good enough . Can't see a happy resolution to the hr/at affair

Comment

I think he meant if we went down he would of failed and would walk away rather than hes not doing the championship again.
                          only he knows what he ment kevin-not too inspiring either way imo. like i said do villa with passion and he keeps his job and if we lie down again its....laters.
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I know you find it sad Kevin and I think your loyalty is admirable, but I also think loyalty can sometimes get blinded, over-fierce and as a result, lack perspective.

And I agree with you that its sad but just because he's the manager of our football club that doesn't make him beyond reproach when he screws up.

Comment

wish I didn't feel like I do but since day 1 he's constantly blamed results and performances on anything other than himself. To start with it was the squad he'd been left with by Hughes etc, now it's pre-season, fitness. He also has this inflated opinion of himself that he's some sort of managerial genius. He's passion is for getting on tv, radio.....why do we need so many coaches

Comment

• So I guess the plan is that Adel plays against Villa.

if he has a terrible game, Harry is justified in his outburst, and if he has a great game, Harry shows what a genius motivator he is?

Harry may be many things, stupid is not one of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X