No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well. At least we haven't got Balotelli.......

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Not just a know it all but also a football agent
      I'm not the one who started quoting figures mate.

Anyway you've ignored my arguments and resorted to ad hominems, so I'm finished here.

Comment

• Originally posted by stationcafe View Post

Anyway you've ignored my arguments and resorted to ad hominems, so I'm finished here.
        Thank you very much
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• QUOTE=MarshyEveryone knows La Liga is much easier to play in. Just look at Ronaldo or Bale - their goals per game ratio is MUCH higher in Spain than it was in England.

Nice work mod :-)
          Last edited by 1QPRDK; 22-10-2014, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by stationcafe View Post

No mate you are the one ignoring different opinions. I hold my hands up ive had enough of Adel he's not worth the effort but I have defended him and given him credit when it's due in the past but last couple of seasons I've given up on him. We keep hearing give him one last chance he's the difference etc well he's not the difference nor half as good as some make out and I am afraid never going to change.

I admire you're and others loyal defence off him no matter what he does it's just a shame that loyalty don't stretch two directions and he rewarded us by being dedicated to OUR club. Give me 100 Henry's, Derrys or Hills over this charleton

No better then bosingwa and is robbing our club in more then one way

Comment

No mate you are the one ignoring different opinions. I hold my hands up ive had enough of Adel he's not worth the effort but I have defended him and given him credit when it's due in the past but last couple of seasons I've given up on him. We keep hearing give him one last chance he's the difference etc well he's not the difference nor half as good as some make out and I am afraid never going to change.

I admire you're and others loyal defence off him no matter what he does it's just a shame that loyalty don't stretch two directions and he rewarded us by being dedicated to OUR club. Give me 100 Henry's, Derrys or Hills over this charleton

couldn't have put the whole saga better mate.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Bosingwa have probably even lowered his wage demands to get the deal with Trabzonspor done. He could have stayed here another year. In that regard more interested in football than Adel. Stationcafe seems to know how much anyone gets, and the details of contracts and finances of all clubs in the world, so he will probably fill us in on the details in a short while.

Comment

• ignoring this adel vs harry thing. Are there really 20 people on here who think that saggy chops can turn it round for us? Blimey.....

Comment

• They probably didn´t read the full sentence but voted after seeing the sack Adel part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                      http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...e-9806932.html

Harry Redknapp’s criticism of Adel Taarabt after Sunday’s defeat to Liverpool was sparked in part by the Moroccan international walking out of a pre-match team meeting when he was not named in the team or on the bench for the game.
                      No doubt that was part of it. I wonder if the excuse factory would have said the same thing if we had won 3-2 though.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        ignoring this adel vs harry thing. Are there really 20 people on here who think that saggy chops can turn it round for us? Blimey.....
                        Of course he can

Comment

Find it mental that are so so many people on this forum who are fiercely loyal to Adel, but not one single poster with any loyalty whatsoever to old Alzheimer, saggy chopped jowl faced redcrapp.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                            Stationcafe seems to know how much anyone gets, and the details of contracts and finances of all clubs in the world, so he will probably fill us in on the details in a short while.
                            As far as Adel is concerned, according to Dave Mac, he's on 40k pw and not Harry's claim of 60 to 70k.

More Redknapp's twisting of the truth to suit his arguments?...

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              ignoring this adel vs harry thing. Are there really 20 people on here who think that saggy chops can turn it round for us? Blimey.....
                              Why not? People were saying we wouldn't go up last year. Who knows what's gonna happen...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                As far as Adel is concerned, according to Dave Mac, he's on 40k pw and not Harry's claim of 60 to 70k.

More Redknapp's twisting of the truth to suit his arguments?...
                                You reckon bitter Dave mc knows more than redcrapp on his players wages?

Comment

Working...
                                X