No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably not, but he could then try and make out he's been sacked for non footballing reasons and not the reality that he's been in general hopeless since he arrived and under performed.

Comment

• ding ding round one... FIGHT arevthey meant to be proffesionals or little school boys getting one up on eachother

Comment

• They should just shake hands and call a truce.... them carrying on like we're a netball team; it's bleeding embarrassing. HR should publicly say he was emotional and overwrought following Sunday's mugging and his priority is to now clear the air with Adel. What they actually do behind closed doors should then remain confidential.

Comment

• In hindsight I think there both prize kants and shaming our club

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            In hindsight I think there both prize kants and shaming our club
            Bloody spot on

Comment

• Taarabt's too good for you

No, he's not actually - not if you are a half decent Premier League defender. 'arry talks a load of garbage in press conferences and interviews so Adel may not be on £60k (I hope not!), he may not be fat (do you know what 3 stone really looks like 'arry?) and he may train as hard as the next man, we don't know, but he's still here so there can't be many managers that rate him as a Premier League player. 'arry would have off-loaded him for a couple of quid - he clearly doesn't like the bloke. He was GREAT for us in the Championship but he's not too good for the Premier League.

Comment

• This is funny thread. I believe the majority here have played football themselves and know that if you are not physically fit there is only one person to blame. Not your manager, not your coach, not your fans, only yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  This is funny thread. I believe the majority here have played football themselves and know that if you are not physically fit there is only one person to blame. Not your manager, not your coach, not your fans, only yourself.
                  Unless that manager is harry redcrapp, then its all down to him.

Comment

This is funny thread. I believe the majority here have played football themselves and know that if you are not physically fit there is only one person to blame. Not your manager, not your coach, not your fans, only yourself.
                    And yet again i ask the question: what has this got to do with us being bottom of the league and why is harry apparently blaming the entire fiasco of our season on a player who was never even in his plans anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      And yet again i ask the question: what has this got to do with us being bottom of the league and why is harry apparently blaming the entire fiasco of our season on a player who was never even in his plans anyway?
                      He was in his plans though cos he brought him on to try and spark us into life against west ham, and thats why i think he was so annoyed after the liverpool game cos he had to use the useless phillips cos adele wasnt fit. Think thats the problem that started all this sillyness off.
                      Do hope it starts off the slating off of managers by every player at every club from now on though, if its deemed okay and gets no punishment, it will be great entertainment when they all start calling their managers shi te.
                      Break out the popcorn and open them floodgates.

P.s this is a good read about redcrapp.
                      http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...energy-4470400
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 21-10-2014, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        He was in his plans though cos he brought him on to try and spark us into life against west ham, and thats why i think he was so annoyed after the liverpool game cos he had to use the useless phillips cos adele wasnt fit. Think thats the problem that started all this sillyness off.
                        Do hope it starts off the slating off of managers by every player at every club from now on though, if its deemed okay and gets no punishment, it will be great entertainment when they all start calling their managers shi te.
                        Open them floodgates.
                        Well ever since he has been here pretty well he has disparaged Adel and tried to sell him so not sure he has ever seen him as a central part of his plans. Again, the reason we lost to Liverpool was not due to Adel's fitness. Indeed, we actually looked good going forward for once. The reason we lost was keystone cops defending. So again - why make such a song and dance about Adel in public now if he was not trying to distract attention?

Comment

• He got asked and he snapped.
                          I remember the special one slating off one of his players last year and calling him old. It does happen, managers do do it, but they are not all hated as much as ours is by their own fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            He got asked and he snapped.
                            I remember the special one slating off one of his players last year and calling him old. It does happen, managers do do it, but they are not all hated as much as ours is by their own fans
                            Probably because mourinho was getting brilliant results so can get away with it. Redcr@p has a worse points ratio in the prem for us than mark hughes who most fans regard as the anti-christ. Given his appalling record he wd be better reflecting on how to improve his own clapped out professionalism than publicly slating the professionalism of one of his own staff.

Comment

• Oh it is all one massive mess.

Comment

So you think the club continuing to pay him his wages, instead of sorting a fitness plan to rectify his lack of fitness and issuing fines if he doesn't do the graft have no responsibility in the matter then....???

Obviously its down to the individual first and foremost, but when you have a player who is and has always been inclined to be a tad lazy around the training pitch, then it's down to the fitness coaches and management to sort him out, not let him get away with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X