No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has been really badly managed by the club first off. Harry should have been more diplomatic in the first instance but this public spate is doing the club no good and actually makes both Adel and Harry look pretty childish

What the Adel interview does say to me and I am amazed no one has really picked up on it is what a divisive individual he is. In one interview he has tried to drive a huge hole between the manager and club by saying he is more or less wanted by Ferdinand, Hoddle, TF and the Fans that is not done by accident that is a deliberate and intentional effort in my book to cause a rift between the manager and the rest of the club

Now he is not fat in comparison to me or perhaps you but his pictures for me have backfired on him massively as that is not the physique of a top level footballer who is dedicating himself to his profession compare those pics to those of Ronaldo, Bale, Sterling etc he has no cut, no definition etc

And Adel you don't speak for me saying the fans love you (I used to be your biggest fan until mid first season back in the prem) but I saw through your b ullshit a long time ago although many still have a lob on for you.

You are no better in my eyes then Bosingwa and from now on you will be known as Adelingwa as like him your a prize #### who has disrespected our club way to many times

If you want better training session f uck off back to Milan for them oh yes I forgot they don't want you just like all the other clubs

Comment

• Ugh...

- Virtually no one looks in good shape compared to Ronaldo or Bale. Let's compare Taarabt with the better players in the PL in his position. You think Silva, Oscar, Willian, Lallana etc etc are all ripped? Of course not. Footballers don't need muscle definition anyway, if it comes as a by product of general training then great but their aim is to play well, not look good. Oh and Adel was fatter than he is now when he demolished Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

- Milan did want him. They just couldn't afford him. I can see why a lot of our fans haven't been able to grasp this as it is pretty ridiculous that we can outmuscle Milan with our poxy 17k stadium but it's true. There's no way they could offer him 60k pw + whatever we wanted as a fee.

- Comparing Adel with Bosingwa (himself a target of a classic Harry Redknapp diversion attack) is daft.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        This has been really badly managed by the club first off. Harry should have been more diplomatic in the first instance but this public spate is doing the club no good and actually makes both Adel and Harry look pretty childish

What the Adel interview does say to me and I am amazed no one has really picked up on it is what a divisive individual he is. In one interview he has tried to drive a huge hole between the manager and club by saying he is more or less wanted by Ferdinand, Hoddle, TF and the Fans that is not done by accident that is a deliberate and intentional effort in my book to cause a rift between the manager and the rest of the club

Now he is not fat in comparison to me or perhaps you but his pictures for me have backfired on him massively as that is not the physique of a top level footballer who is dedicating himself to his profession compare those pics to those of Ronaldo, Bale, Sterling etc he has no cut, no definition etc

And Adel you don't speak for me saying the fans love you (I used to be your biggest fan until mid first season back in the prem) but I saw through your b ullshit a long time ago although many still have a lob on for you.

You are no better in my eyes then Bosingwa and from now on you will be known as Adelingwa as like him your a prize #### who has disrespected our club way to many times

If you want better training session f uck off back to Milan for them oh yes I forgot they don't want you just like all the other clubs
        Speak for yourself Wests......check your inbox for a recent candid photo of my good self in a particularly ill fitting pair of speedos......

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
          Speak for yourself Wests......check your inbox for a recent candid photo of my good self in a particularly ill fitting pair of speedos......

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
            Im amazed people cant see this for what it really is. Redknapp's job was arguably on the line if we didnt get a result and i think he went into the game with a bit of might as well go for it attitude rather than his usual negative approach as a result. It nearly worked in his favour.

However, we lost the match. At the end of the season when the table doesnt lie, it's irrelevant if we "played well" in some games we lost. Yet after losing in what was supposedly a make or break game, Harry's conveniently deflected all media focus on Adel with some quite frankly ridiculous and false allegations.

Im not Adel's biggest fan, and want him to put the shift in, but forget Adel, look at Redknapp. he seems to have more blind faith followers than anyone and is the ultimate excuse maker when it comes to HIS failings. He is not and has never been a great manager. When he took over from Hughes we were only 6 points from safety, yet at the end of that season we were 14 points from safety!!!

The excuse then was he was dealing with a bad squad, not his squad blah, blah, blah...... Now after assembling his squad he scraped a lucky promotion and this year with more of his own players, we have had a worse start than under Hughes, and also bear in mind in thet Hughes start we played City and Chelsea also. Add to that we may not have got the results, but we always put up a fight and competed, unlike countless games under Harry. Harry is a dinosaur of a manager with old ideas and methods. Add to this he has his inner circle on the payroll also and what do they bring??? CLearly not a lot as he also had to get in McClaren last season and Hoddle this..... Why!!! How many other "top Managers" have to bring in Ex England Managers to coach their teams....???? It's a joke.

Adel has his own issues, but lets not get carried away, when has he ever been skinny...? He's always been quite big and stocky so he wont be 11 stone. As for some slating his comments about keeping Kaka and Robinho out of the Milan side.... why, that was the case. I also saw he was voted the best attacking player in a fans poll at the end of the season. So he didnt do too badly..... yet he's been hung out by Harry from day one since he returned.

Also, reading that article, he talks a lot of sense and says a lot of things we have all said.... much of it isnt rocket science, yet our manager seems to fail to address it, as does his army of well paid staff.

Ultimately, this is not good for the club. The Manager shouldnt be publicly slating a player in such a manner to start this argument. Adel has a right to reply and defend himself as Matty said, so the buck stops with Redknapp. He should know better and should behave in a more proffessional manner.... Although, as per above, how convenient it took focus away from yet anothe defeat.... the cynic in me might think he may have said to one of his journo mates to ask him about Adel if the result doesnt go our way..... Hmmmmmm??

Best post on the topic - fair and measured, and calling it like it is!

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

I read that part you're referring to and tensed my stomach, needless to say I was very disappointed :(
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Not sticking up for him, but i think its 'lost one player', who the rest of the dressing room totally and utterly hates anyway.
                Dressing room hates Taarabt?

Traore is his best mate.

And from the training clip you can see Vargas coming up to him and patting him, hardly the behaviour of someone who hates him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geng View Post
                  Ugh...

- Virtually no one looks in good shape compared to Ronaldo or Bale. Let's compare Taarabt with the better players in the PL in his position. You think Silva, Oscar, Willian, Lallana etc etc are all ripped? Of course not. Footballers don't need muscle definition anyway, if it comes as a by product of general training then great but their aim is to play well, not look good. Oh and Adel was fatter than he is now when he demolished Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

- Milan did want him. They just couldn't afford him. I can see why a lot of our fans haven't been able to grasp this as it is pretty ridiculous that we can outmuscle Milan with our poxy 17k stadium but it's true. There's no way they could offer him 60k pw + whatever we wanted as a fee.

- Comparing Adel with Bosingwa (himself a target of a classic Harry Redknapp diversion attack) is daft.
                  Adel and Bosingwa in my view are both parasites of our club

As for Milan they seemed to be able le to afford him when they struck the deal and agreed the fee perhaps having seen him and the circus that follows him they thought he was not worth the money hence why they wanted him at rock bottom prices

And correct you don't need to be ripped I never said you did but as said is that the body of a player who with his ability wants to be at the top of his game???? Why are Bale and Ronaldo's and others physiques as they are??? its because they take their professions seriously and dedicate themselves to it and give themselves the very best opportunity of being at their optimum can you seriously defend Adel and say he has the same mindset?????

As said before the guy is a #### in my eyes and no better then Bosingwa
                  Last edited by West Acton; 21-10-2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• harry now blabbing to the sun.

Oluwashina Okeleji ✔ @oluwashina
                    Strike 3: #QPR boss Harry Redknapp has told The Sun that #Morocco's Adel Taarabt is "the worst professional I have ever come across
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• When it comes to the media, Harry is always using them for his own agenda.

Comment

• Adel is basically confirming what many of us have suggested might be the case for ages - Arry is not up to the job of managing a Premiership team in 2014 and is basically collecting a wage for nothing.

It is a shame that this has been done in the open because it doesn't make the club look good, but Adel had to defend himself after Redknapp's rant. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see Adel is fit enough to play football. I am surprised how desperately some of you STILL seem to be clinging to this idea that Adel is the villain.

Look at how divisive and inappropriate Arry's rant was though, we've got people in this thread arguing over whether Adel is fit or not rather than the real issues at our club, namely that our manager is a ####ing dosser who doesn't test or improve the team in training and can't prepare us for a match. THIS is what needs to be discussed.

Redknapp out - make the call TF.
                        Last edited by stationcafe; 21-10-2014, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Part of me thinks Redknapp may have had enough himself now but he'll never walk away so is pushing this whole sorry saga as a means to an end and potentially gettting the sack, which was supposedly on the cards before the weekend if we lost. Is he coming out with all htis stuff now to make Tony's decision easier and thne get a nice pay off.

Comment

Part of me thinks Redknapp may have had enough himself now but he'll never walk away so is pushing this whole sorry saga as a means to an end and potentially gettting the sack, which was supposedly on the cards before the weekend if we lost. Is he coming out with all htis stuff now to make Tony's decision easier and thne get a nice pay off.
                            whilst that could be true del, wouldn't it have been easier to pick the same ol team and sit tight in his seat for the whole game-neither of which he done.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              whilst that could be true del, wouldn't it have been easier to pick the same ol team and sit tight in his seat for the whole game-neither of which he done.
                              possibly he dosnt want to go as Harry the s hit football manager and would rather get the sack as Harry the outspoken lovable rogue ,either way i wish he`d just go.
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Part of me thinks Redknapp may have had enough himself now but he'll never walk away so is pushing this whole sorry saga as a means to an end and potentially gettting the sack, which was supposedly on the cards before the weekend if we lost. Is he coming out with all htis stuff now to make Tony's decision easier and thne get a nice pay off.
                                No . no no.....as bush says he'd have just sent em out to play the way they did (or didn't) at upton park

Comment

Working...
                                X