No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear. That bubble of confidence and good feeling is already starting to evaporate. Good old QPR.

Comment

• Adel. Couldn't. Give. A. S hit. About. Our. Club. Face the facts.

Comment

• Daves already kicked this off ,Jimmy
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Sorry. Just in. Didn't have a quick scan

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...gainst-me.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Adel. Couldn't. Give. A. S hit. About. Our. Club. Face the facts.
              Adel just cares about Adel true ,but to have the player he was on our Warnock promotion season back ,would be amazing ....
              Not that i believe thats going to happen ,mind.

Comment

• What a sad shambles this club has become. If we get relegated there'll be no coming back for a very long time, if at all.

Comment

• I'm not being funny - because I have been very critical or HR's negative tactics as of late...... and if if continues, then I think we should change. But HR has a pretty good CV - Adel has had one good year in the Championship.... despite all of his talent. For Adel to start to bleat about training regimes and tactics is very, very rich IMO..... no matter if he's been publicly #######ed. He's also 5'9" and 13 1/2 stone. If you were egg chasing - then that'd be fine (it'd also all be muscle). But for a PL football player?

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                    I'm not being funny - because I have been very critical or HR's negative tactics as of late...... and if if continues, then I think we should change. But HR has a pretty good CV - Adel has had one good year in the Championship.... despite all of his talent. For Adel to start to bleat about training regimes and tactics is very, very rich IMO..... no matter if he's been publicly #######ed. He's also 5'9" and 13 1/2 stone. If you were egg chasing - then that'd be fine (it'd also all be muscle). But for a PL football player?
                    he's got a right to reply surely though?

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      Yeah, on the training pitch or god forbid the premiership stage.
                      Calling the papers to come round your flat to take pictures of you holding your belly in, come on . Ha ha ha ha.

Comment

If the p rick simply did his job by training, being fit, showing willing, playing for the team, then none of this would be happening. Backing him over Harry is outrageous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Yeah, on the training pitch or god forbid the premiership stage.
                          Calling the papers to come round your flat to take pictures of you holding your belly in, come on . Ha ha ha ha.
                          Both Redknap`s and Adels comments will ultimately do us no good

Comment

Fella's had it in for him since spurs days, clearly hates him. Course he has a right to speak up...Taarabt's attitude at times is atrocious but he speaks the truth when he has to, even if it does mean inviting a few blokes with cameras over to take a few snaps of your belly....
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

What Kevin said

Comment

• Harry's not had it with him since Spurs. Stubborn.

Comment

Working...
                                X