Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheNiceGuy
    Having thought about everything that has been said, I have come to the conclusion that:

Those who like Harry and/or dislike Adel are happy to believe anything Harry has to say about Adel without questioning it at all, because it just gives them an excuse to have a go at Adel.

Those who like Adel and/or dislike Harry are happy to say Harry is a liar, Harry just doesn't want to choose Adel etc, and absolve blame off Adel.

I think the truth is somewhere in between. I think it is true that Adel lacks professionalism. I think it is true that Adel doesn't work very hard in training on the physical side. However, I think Harry does have a personal grudge against Adel - it is clear that Harry likes his favourites, and if you're not in his good books, he will try and shun you. I don't think Harry has made an effort to reach out to Adel, Harry has consistently mocked Adel in public, whether it be that he doesn't want him back (when Fulham released him), or saying how he is surprised that a player like Adel is now going to Milan, or letting us all believe earlier on this season that Adel isn't training because he can't be bothered when later on it became clear he was carrying an injury which was stopping him from training. I think yesterday's burst was a new low, all Harry had to say was that Adel isn't fully fit, and that was it, there was no need to come out with this three stone overweight nonsense, nor saying that Adel hasn't been training, because now it puts other clubs off from taking him, and drops his value, which harms the club.

We saw at Milan how Adel worked his socks off, and the trick was to put an arm around him, make him feel special, and tell him that if he wants to become a great player and move onto bigger things, he needs to put 100% on the training ground, and he will be rewarded with regular starts. Instead, Harry has made him feel unwelcome, which is stupid, because we all know that Adel is stroppy and he is the type of guy who needs constant encouragement.

In summary, I would say the fault is 30% Adel, 70% Harry.
    Pure conjecture.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by loneranger View Post
      Pure conjecture.
      pure something.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882
        If your not sepwrating fact from fiction why does the post title say separating fact from fiction ?
        Because that is the contents of my post - how we should be trying to separate fact from fiction.

I don't know the facts because I am not behind the scenes.

The point is, neither are any of the rest of the posters here.

So we should all try and analyse what we do know, look at past behaviour, and draw our conclusions from that, and not because we are biased towards one person or another.

Comment

• I see Marshy is back under a new guise

Comment

• Originally posted by QprQpr
            Grow up or fark off adel
            No. Just f ack off. This has to be the last straw.

Comment

• Taarabt just wants to play , I don't believe anything what comes out of Redknapps mouth half the time.

Comment

• Stop making a million threads please mr noob. Its not forum etiquette.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton
                  Good post but why not just put it in the Adel thread that is already live???

Also you have not separated fact from fiction you have just given your own opinion on the situation
                  That's what Marshy does. Mods??????

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Taarabt just wants to play , I don't believe anything what comes out of Redknapps mouth half the time.
                    yeah for someone else...
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Accurate thread title: "Harry and Adel; More speculation"

Comment

• I certainly wouldn't put my arm round Adel and make him feel special. He needs to be told the truth, he needs to shape up. Harry said the right things, but should have said to his face and not in public.
                        The PR of our club is utterly amateurish all round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
                          Stop making a million threads please mr noob. Its not forum etiquette.
                          It's Marshy etiquette, Kev. We are here to be of benefit to him. Again: Mods?????? What's happening, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            pure something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
                              Stop making a million threads please mr noob. Its not forum etiquette.
                              No need to call names.

I thought forum etiquettes allows new threads when it is something new?

I mean, a lot of the people aren't interested in reading about the Harry outburst anymore, but they might be interested in knowing that Taarabt walked out, hence the new thread, if this is wrong, then I apologise.

Comment

• Have you guys got a problem with Mr Niceguy?
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X