Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    Yeah, I should #### off QPR every chance I get just like West Ham fans like you do
    dont be a toby mate...you dig me out every opportunity on here...safely behind your keyboard at home
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      dunno what game u watched but it was refreshing for me to see a Qpr player happy in possession, play forward passes and look to create and score.

Its took 8 ####ing games to get that.
      Have to agree. He wanted the ball he ...he tried to do something attacking with it, rather than what seems to be the norm at the moment...little pass sideways.
      He quickened the play up with turns and flicks

Comment

Don't even like him normally but think he has improved last 2 games
        Blokes a winger playing full-back. Hopelessly out of position 90% of the time, only his pace saves him on occasion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          dont be a toby mate...you dig me out every opportunity on here...safely behind your keyboard at home
          I thought you were at the game? shouldn't you be drowning your sorrows/celebrating your win in a pub somewhere rather than talking to me on the internet?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Blokes a winger playing full-back. Hopelessly out of position 90% of the time, only his pace saves him on occasion.
            don't think he is a winger anymore than a full back tbh but still think he has improved since the palace link

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              He does seem to have a "liking" for you!!

Comment

• The whole team gave the ball away easily and stood like statues when we had possession.

Comment

• Playing like this will surely get us relegated. Every team we play against will see 3 easy points in us. Cannot understand how these players spend all week promising how they are all going to fight, yet, in the time of prove the whole lot are just mediocre. What the hell is the matter with this club? Graeme Souness just criticized our players for letting HR, the club and the supporters down. No point in having quality players if they not going to fight for the cause. I prefer to put some kids in, at least they will run and run. If we loose, at least we will have tried!

Comment

• Lacked someone like him to can link up play nicely. His shot from distance looked awfully close from our end.....how close actually was it?
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• Done ok he at least wanted the ball but would not say he was different class that's bit OTT

As supernick says his shot did look close defo got hold of it thought him and Niko looked like they had decent understanding and partnership

Comment

• Really do not understand the very slow short passes that were mostly going across the field rather than forward. We looked like a shi*t Italian team. Absolutely no tempo. No other premiership team plays this way and it is not as if we have some technical players that are comfortable on the ball.

Souness and Neville are right that the players have let the Manager and fans down BUT this is not a one off and the first time they have not put any effort in so what is Harry doing about it?

I have always backed Harry but I am struggling to come up with any valid arguments in his defence at the moment. Never been a fan of Pulis but do you think if we got him in the players would get away with their lack lustre disinterested performances? I know they wouldn't.

Comment

• Adel's the best player in our squad, should be starting every match. Give him runners/movement on the wings, ditch Kranjcar and play Adel through the middle and we just might score a goal.

At what stage does Tony give up on Arry?

Comment

• Originally posted by East London R View Post
                            Really do not understand the very slow short passes that were mostly going across the field rather than forward. We looked like a shi*t Italian team. Absolutely no tempo. No other premiership team plays this way and it is not as if we have some technical players that are comfortable on the ball.

Souness and Neville are right that the players have let the Manager and fans down BUT this is not a one off and the first time they have not put any effort in so what is Harry doing about it?

I have always backed Harry but I am struggling to come up with any valid arguments in his defence at the moment. Never been a fan of Pulis but do you think if we got him in the players would get away with their lack lustre disinterested performances? I know they wouldn't.
                            the players have let the club down yet again, but as you ask, what is Harry doing about it? to me it seems he is doing very little.

Yet again, QPR have failed to score in a match under Redknapp's management (as I have pointed out in a few threads over the last few weeks.

This is Redknapp's team and it is his management and coaching, so the buck has to stop with him.

I heard him saying after the game that the players are unfit. So what is he going to do about it?

Comment

Usual hopeless glory hunting shooting from Adel. Traore was good today. Ned scored an og and allowed 2 players in front of him for their second

Erm we had 1 shot first half.

We can't break teams down. I'd rather someone did have a pop trying to score or create a mistake from the keeper rather than get to the final third & lose it EVERY time.

I'm not pro or anti Adel but I'd rather have him playing than not. Can hardly be any worse!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit
                                Erm we had 1 shot first half.

We can't break teams down. I'd rather someone did have a pop trying to score or create a mistake from the keeper rather than get to the final third & lose it EVERY time.

I'm not pro or anti Adel but I'd rather have him playing than not. Can hardly be any worse!!
                                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                                Work Best When Open...
                                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                                X