X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait til you see Vargas...

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      I've told them that but they wont listen........
      don't get your spiderman underpants in a twist.....
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
        His input outweighed the mistakes. Clearly had they not done so, he presence would have been neutral at best. And since we went up as champions with his goals from midfield a key contributor - he was player of the season for the whole division - I think we can safely say your reasoning on this point does not add up.
        Read again your getting your seasons mixed up or you will do and say anything to defend

Comment

• I've nothing to say. But I boozily think this very important thread about a very important player should be bumped up the forum. And I'm too old to write bump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77
            I've nothing to say. But I boozily think this very important thread about a very important player should be bumped up the forum. And I'm too old to write bump.
            I`ve got no f uckin idea what bumping somthing up the forum means , i must be sitting in a puddle of p iss sucking werthers originals
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              don't get your spiderman underpants in a twist.....
              That made me chuckle :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Read again your getting your seasons mixed up or you will do and say anything to defend
                Bang to rights on that one. I think we all agree that the promo season contribution was outstanding. The relegation season was a horrible car crash with very few distinguished performances by anyone.

Comment

• http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...r-Glenn-Hoddle

I don't care, we need to get this man integrated, come on Harry this would be your defining moment.
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

• I hate to come back to this topic (because it will start another 100 pages of debate), but does anybody know if there has actually been a realistic request for him. The transfer period ends this week and as far as I can see, he is still here.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      I hate to come back to this topic (because it will start another 100 pages of debate), but does anybody know if there has actually been a realistic request for him. The transfer period ends this week and as far as I can see, he is still here.
                      OK so no more discussion about anything but the business.

Milan sports papers reckon they will bid at the 11th hour, that way they'll get him on the cheap. They know he wont play here under Harry, the whole world knows, and that information will be used as late leverage, ie 11th hour bid. We could end up not getting value, but it was the club who consistently and imo foolishly went public on Adel's status. We shall see.

Comment

• Will Adel get his chance against burton tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
                          Will Adel get his chance against burton tomorrow?
                          If he can't get a game here he never will. Will get fit playing so throw him in I say let him show us he wants to play

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            If he can't get a game here he never will. Will get fit playing so throw him in I say let him show us he wants to play
                            he says he loves the fans but hates the manager lets see with one he plays for tomorrow if he gets a game mind
                            TWITTER
                            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• I say let him loose against burton he will tear their defence apart, just like he did against championship teams a few years ago happy days.

Comment

• The problem would be if he gets injured (as often happens in these games).

Comment

Working...
                                X