Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Richard
    replied
    I can't think of a bigger waste of talent that we've ever had at the club. Fantastic player, just not right in the head.

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    Not half as much as Edgeware road's kebab shops buddy
    Had the pleasure to have a ST in the loft the season he went beserk, he did it literally every week. What a wonderful talent, we will be lucky to see anyone half as good as him in a generation

Had the world at his feet.... Now has the world in his belly. Such a shame.

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    Has the great mattador even kicked a ball for benfica yet?

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Not half as much as Edgeware road's kebab shops buddy

Leave a comment:

• brightonr
    replied
    Probably part of the reason that I've been so fed up of us the last couple of years is that we no longer get to see a player doing things like that so often every game. It made the whole experience that much more enjoyable.

Funnily enough, the bit that caught my eye most in that clip was the pass at 2:45. Unbelievable vision. Goodness knows if we'll see such stuff again.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied
    Boy do I miss this dude..

Leave a comment:

• Kirill
    replied
    Originally posted by Westway View Post
    I love this club!

I'd have him back right now as night club playa and hookah bar manager!
    I've corrected that for you.

Leave a comment:

• Westway
    replied
    Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post
    Have you got any respect for yourself ? You certainly don't have any for the football club you supposedly support.
    I love this club!

I'd have him back right now as player manager!

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Fat useless f ack. Prefer to get a sandbag in on loan. It would be more useful

Leave a comment:

• californiahoop
    replied
    I would have him on loan for the season, I know it's a sad thing to say.

Leave a comment:

• Lunar Jetman
    replied
    Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Maybe we should take him on loan and see if he is up for giving his career one last shot before going into total self destruction?
    Is this groundhog day?

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Maybe we should take him on loan and see if he is up for giving his career one last shot before going into total self destruction?

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    [QUOTE=californiahoop;1473104]Because it's sad, the guy has more natural skill the Ronaldo but 1% of his application, he could have been anything!!![/QUOTE
    Yes but he didn't want to be, couldn't bother his fat a#se to try, loose weight, get fit, also see someone saying get him back, how deluded can someone be?

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    I think we're lacking an exciting player. Charlie's fine if he gets service ..where's the magic?
    We haven't a single player with flair, its pretty depressing. That's why the football is so shite. No one to get you off your seat. Add to that the shocking tactics, line up's and formations and you've got what we currently have, dull boring football.

Leave a comment:

• A Man Without A Clue
    replied
    Originally posted by Westway View Post
    Get him back!
    Have you got any respect for yourself ? You certainly don't have any for the football club you supposedly support.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X