• Show
Clear All

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/...2adb8acd2.html

Leave a comment:

• klonk
    replied
    apparently fat boy is about to sign for 1860 münchen, who narrowly avoided relegation to the 3rd tier of german football last year (roughly the equivalent of him going to bristol city).

http://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de/...cdb2f2f18.html

That would be a blast: The 1860 is, according to Portuguese media reports shortly before the obligation of a former international top stars. He should travel to the training camp in Bad Waltersdorf today.

Update: Meanwhile, the rumors have proven true: Adel Taarabt is lion was spotted on Thursday morning from AZ reporter training camp in Bad Waltersdorf. Everything else for top transfer read here.

In Benfica Taarabt is still 2020 under contract, should therefore expected to be the Lions to sign a contract of loan until end of season.
    Last edited by klonk; 07-07-2016, 11:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FACTS
    replied
    Adel stopped applying himself after he was cast aside for our superstar signings of SWP, Barton etc. Then it deteriorated once Redknapp came in.

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied
    Some respond to a boot where the sun don't shine, some need a kiss and a cuddle.

All part of being the gaffer. Strange that of all Adel's bosses only NW sussed it.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/ad...nfica-b-video/

Look how fat he is in the picture on this article. I'm in better shape than that and I spend 60 hours a week sat at my computer!

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Such a ridiculous waste of talent. Silly boy.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    With Steve Gallen in Hong Kong..

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    or china

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    One of the most skilful players to grace our hallowed turf for sure. It would be a disaster if he now returned, we are moving away from that type of attitude/wage/bigheadedness/billybigballs/toysoutofpram

He will end up in some 3rd rate league in an obscure country
    I've always said since he was with us that he will end up as a show pony picking up a wedge in the Middle East somewhere .

Leave a comment:

• upperloft
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Yes CR and LF gave him a 3 year contract in their infinite wisdom

I still rate him personally.
    Don't think that was one of there finer moments.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post

This or I can see him packing it in. He can't be a rsed being a footballer in the modern day it is to much hard work for him. Would have fitted in in the 70/80s when you just turned up and played. All the ability in the world but born in the wrong era

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    One of the most skilful players to grace our hallowed turf for sure. It would be a disaster if he now returned, we are moving away from that type of attitude/wage/bigheadedness/billybigballs/toysoutofpram

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Omg guys not kicked a ball in more or less three years is probably five stone overweight and thinks he above our club and some would still have him back

We keep saying the club needs to learn its lessons so do the fans

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    Originally posted by upperloft View Post
    Oh ####.
    Yes CR and LF gave him a 3 year contract in their infinite wisdom

I still rate him personally.

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by JJB View Post
    First day of preseason training for Benfica yesterday and no sign of fat boy (Or Bebe) Being reported they don't expect to see him back there now either any time soon.

So the big question is this - Would you take him back on a play per pay game basis??

I'm expecting a 10 pager on this one
    Totally theoretical as it will never happen but yes I would. Having been bored rigid most weeks watching us last season I'm crying out for a bit of flair and excitement .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X