X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Akos, Adel..... Someone to get the crowd on their feet, someone worth the admission fee alone for the skill they have. I remember seeing Buz away at Sheff Utd shortly after the money arrived, couldn't believe we'd spent money on a nobody from Plymouth. 5mins into the game and another aimless hoof out from the back from us and this guy on the left wing nonchalantly takes it down on his chest and volleys the ball effortlessly out to the right winger about 40yards away.... Oh, this doesn't look like a qpr player in used to.

Who have we got in our side to get you out your seat. Its a bit depressing.

100% agree mate. We miss a spark or two and this tip tap football jfh makes us play in our own half with no penetration what so ever is just mind numbing. We are crying out for a Akos or Adel. I would snap Morrison up now if I was at QPR just to inject some quality and some drama of any sort!

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Love Adel and the most exciting player we have had in my lifetime by a country mile. What I would give to have that sort of player in our ranks now, somebody worth the entrance fee alone .

However, after the last 2/3 years I've no idea what sort of damage Adel has done to himself? Pretty sure he wouldn't be anywhere near he player we all remember . Such a waste of an incredible talent. I remember when he was with us me and my old man saying he was always bound to end up an overweight show pony out in the Middle East!

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Good God no.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Even on a bad day he'd do something. I don't pay 30 quid to see henry play a sideways pass. Too many want marathon runners on this board ie Mackie so I will shut up x

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    According to some Chery!!

Leave a comment:

• SuperHoopNik
    replied
    Only times we played exciting football were the times he played for us...even on a bad day. I'm sure alot of us would take him back, the fact he still gets mentioned and causes debate says alot.
    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 15-10-2016, 09:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Akos, Adel..... Someone to get the crowd on their feet, someone worth the admission fee alone for the skill they have. I remember seeing Buz away at Sheff Utd shortly after the money arrived, couldn't believe we'd spent money on a nobody from Plymouth. 5mins into the game and another aimless hoof out from the back from us and this guy on the left wing nonchalantly takes it down on his chest and volleys the ball effortlessly out to the right winger about 40yards away.... Oh, this doesn't look like a qpr player in used to.

Who have we got in our side to get you out your seat. Its a bit depressing.

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    He would definitely be rubbish at our high press. God I hate that high press rubbish. Qpr propaganda make out JFH invented it!

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Nas, Nothing to offer us? After today I would take him in any shape just to spark interest again.

Leave a comment:

• rodman
    replied
    Oh, him.

Thought it was a thread about the singer.

Would be more interesting.

Leave a comment:

• jmelanie
    replied
    JFH wouldn't play him.

Leave a comment:

• nanocopic
    replied
    No, i think he is past his sell by date. Remember his incredible season is over 5 years ago now.

Leave a comment:

• nasser95
    replied
    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Fair enough bud, have u ever seen him play for Rangers tho?
    Of course I have. I got nutmegged by him a couple of times at a training session too at Harlington when he called me over because I looked like Hogan Ephraim. Was amazingly talented but I don't think he's going to offer us anything at this point.

Leave a comment:

• bakes8
    replied
    Tarbs is a lazy turd but good god we miss someone with his ability. That season........

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Tarrabt weighing 19 stone would still influence a game more than Chery

Leave a comment:

Working...
X