Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Adel statistically was one of our best players the last time around. Hardly his fault he played in a poor side.

'Arry needs to make more of an effort with him before he goes to Barcelona or somewhere more worthy of his talents.
    Is this a wind up?

Comment

• 'Arry just needs to put his arm around him, show him he's wanted and the club recognise he is one of the most talented players the world has seen in recent years. Maybe Glenn could get involved and they have a group hug. He is the kind of player that needs to know he's wanted. He has been treated appallingly and no wonder the poor bloke's morale and self esteem has hit rock bottom.

Comment

We just seemed to lack that final killing blow.

Could the mercurial one have been the difference between 0 and 3 points?
        Maybe

Comment

'Arry just needs to put his arm around him, show him he's wanted and the club recognise he is one of the most talented players the world has seen in recent years. Maybe Glenn could get involved and they have a group hug. He is the kind of player that needs to know he's wanted. He has been treated appallingly and no wonder the poor bloke's morale and self esteem has hit rock bottom.
          Def on the wind up................. bravo sir

Comment

• Yes perhaps his fat a rse might have stopped their goal going in

We created more chances then we did last season and only Arsenal had more opportunities then us this weekend. Yes looks like we really missed him!!!!! the problem was not lack of cutting edge it was poor finishing when opportunities presented themselves

Comment

• http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/...e-else-in-key/

He wouldnt have done as well as Barton.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Please mods somehow stop these unbearable daily adel threads

You would think he was the bl00dy messiah with the amount of posts regards him.

Comment

• I do wonder if the Adel lovers use lube when their humping him or take it dry??

The way Adel followers think he is the be all and end all makes me cringe; there is blinkered then there is plain and simple brainwashed.

I can only imagine if they are married that they would be holding on to a fantastic s hag from four years ago. There misses would be coming home with love bites on her neck, sneaking out at the weekends and returning without her knickers on, c ondoms falling out her handbag; she would be telling them that the marriage is over and she has a number of other admirers showing an interest in her that she would like to give it a go with as there more attractive, toned and a better option but instead of accepting the writing is on the wall they respond with 'but honey that s hag 4 years ago in 2012 that was out of this world I think we should give it one more chance'

Give me strength..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                    You would think he was the bl00dy messiah with the amount of posts regards him.
                    Hes not the messiah hes a very naughty boy

Comment

• First: A big poll on here a few weeks ago actually showed the majority of fans wanted him to stay. Sorry that is inconvenient. The adel lovers go on, but so do the adel haters, and not always with reasoned argument.

Second point is he is still a rangers player. He has not been transferred. Owing to his high opinion of himself and our high valuation there is a fair chance he will stay. Am sure he will be frozen out initially but wouldn't be surprised if round about xmas he was brought back in desperation just like before. Nothing is certain in football. Who wd have thought joey barton wd ever play for us again (even those members of the *** community who form the "oooh we do love our joey because he's just so butch" fan club).

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        First: A big poll on here a few weeks ago actually showed the majority of fans wanted him to stay. Sorry that is inconvenient. :
                        It was not exactly a landslide result from memory though given how important a player we are led to believe he was and still is if you believe the hype was it not something like 52/48 outcome????? that speaks volumes

Comment

• Him and Harry hate each other they will never work together get rid off the fat lazy so and so get the dosh and get someone who wants to put the hoop shirt on with pride
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            It was not exactly a landslide result from memory though given how important a player we are led to believe he was and still is if you believe the hype was it not something like 52/48 outcome????? that speaks volumes
                            Totally accept it was v close but a majority is a majority yet the anti adel lot think they have every right to just tell the adel lovers to shut up as if anyone who thinks taraabt MIGHT still have some kind of future with us are treated as if they are a kind of lone nutter. Do accept tho that the endless debate is getting boring as dont think either side will change their opinion.

Comment

• Would Adel have made a difference Saturday, doubt it he isn't/wasn't fit
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                                Totally accept it was v close but a majority is a majority yet the anti adel lot think they have every right to just tell the adel lovers to shut up as if anyone who thinks taraabt MIGHT still have some kind of future with us are treated as if they are a kind of lone nutter. Do accept tho that the endless debate is getting boring as dont think either side will change their opinion.
                                Problem is Stains that he does not want to be here so why do some keep saying he would make a difference when he has no interest in having an impact or playing for us.

If he got fit and in the squad then I would support him and would hope he proved me wrong and had a blinder week in week out but while he cannot be a rsed to give 100% and get off his high horse and acknowledge he is a QPR player and currently no better then that although his ego may tell him something else there is no justification for him to be promoted as the potential difference to our side as until he can be a rsed to give s hit about us I know I will not give a s hit about him

Comment

Working...
                                X