• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
    Pretty much agree with all of that.
    Its a shame really because on his day he was simply an exciting player to watch.
    He created and scored around 35-40 goals in that season.
    Its a real shame that he and then Redkrapp messed up big time.

QPR are really struggling for such a playmaker and this season is looking like being one hell of a borefest and we are lucky to see 1 QPR goal per game.

Isn`t 5 games without a loss a sign of the opposite really?

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Lets face it if Adel was a good lad he wouldn't have been with us as long as he did.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Love Adel and the most exciting player we have had in my lifetime by a country mile. What I would give to have that sort of player in our ranks now, somebody worth the entrance fee alone .

However, after the last 2/3 years I've no idea what sort of damage Adel has done to himself? Pretty sure he wouldn't be anywhere near he player we all remember . Such a waste of an incredible talent. I remember when he was with us me and my old man saying he was always bound to end up an overweight show pony out in the Middle East!
    Pretty much agree with all of that.
    Its a shame really because on his day he was simply an exciting player to watch.
    He created and scored around 35-40 goals in that season.
    Its a real shame that he and then Redkrapp messed up big time.

QPR are really struggling for such a playmaker and this season is looking like being one hell of a borefest and we are lucky to see 1 QPR goal per game.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Morrison is a player we are crying out for Maids. I very much doubt JFH would want him though.
    Na, JFH dont want/need him, Smithies having a blinder of a season....... ;)

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    He is learning welsh as we speak
    could be right there Bill

Leave a comment:

• Westway
    replied
    Yeah I'd have him back, but only as a player manager.

Leave a comment:

• dave58
    replied
    Oh no not again move on FFS Fatboy gone and forgotten

Leave a comment:

• Cjskinz
    replied
    I don't particularly see much of this "high pressing" JFH promised us. We don't sit off players but by no means do are we executing a high pressing game.

So god yes please give us someone like Adel or Morrison (not the singers) AND CAN WE HAVE FAURLIN BACK NOW PLEASE

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    Adel, Joey and Ravel in midfield. Haveiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt ttttt
    He is learning welsh as we speak

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    Adel, Joey and Ravel in midfield. Haveiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt ttttt

Leave a comment:

• ArthurQPR_NYC
    replied
    wouldnt want adel back, no. i hope Last Job In Football takes him to Cardiff, so he can just show us how not needed he really is

Leave a comment:

• nasser95
    replied
    Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

100% agree mate. We miss a spark or two and this tip tap football jfh makes us play in our own half with no penetration what so ever is just mind numbing. We are crying out for a Akos or Adel. I would snap Morrison up now if I was at QPR just to inject some quality and some drama of any sort!
    Just want to point out that only Brighton and Derby have spent more time in the final third than us... The issue for us is the move doesn't go anywhere when we get into the final third because a lot of the time, Polter moves wide to receive a high ball and he no longer becomes a target in the box.

Leave a comment:

• OneJamieMackie
    replied
    Sadly I wouldn't but Ravel yes!

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
    Clearly we haven't had a Taraabt thread for a few hours, but seeing as the boredom is rising at HQ and the bloke who without doubt is a lazy pig is being bombed out at his latest club.

Would u take him back right now?
    Yes i like to be entertained not bored to death

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

100% agree mate. We miss a spark or two and this tip tap football jfh makes us play in our own half with no penetration what so ever is just mind numbing. We are crying out for a Akos or Adel. I would snap Morrison up now if I was at QPR just to inject some quality and some drama of any sort!
    Morrison is a player we are crying out for Maids. I very much doubt JFH would want him though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X