Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The past is the past.....if Ollie can come back why not adel.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      The past is the past.....if Ollie can come back why not adel.
      what's he going to do, serve in the cafeteria?

      Comment


      • Chery swap deal, yes please
        I played sunday league football today.

        Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

        I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

        We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Chery swap deal, yes please
          Great, then we swap a midfielder that's created the most chances in the championship by a distance for a useless fat tub of lard...
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

          Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

          Summer Transfers 2019

          IN


          OUT

          Comment


          • A turd would be more useful and gel quicker with the current squad.

            Comment


            • Bring back Adel.

              There I said it.

              We need goals and we need a spark. Even 20stone Chunk could bang goals and create chances in this poor standard. Bring him back for 6months, cant do any harm, or we could be royally farked.

              Comment


              • FFS. Why not bring back Gerry Francis? He has a better attitude. And is probably fitter.

                Comment


                • Adel wouldnt come even if fit fact
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    FFS. Why not bring back Gerry Francis? He has a better attitude. And is probably fitter.
                    What's ur pls then Einstein? We're basically skint and the board say no money to spend. How do u get us scoring and winning games? Honestly, id like to hear it.

                    Comment


                    • No, he would get stuck in the players tunnel.
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        What's ur pls then Einstein? We're basically skint and the board say no money to spend. How do u get us scoring and winning games? Honestly, id like to hear it.
                        I haven't one. But it ain't Adel. I think we're f acked with that s hit squad. I'd get rid of Luongo and Cherry for a start. Show ponies with no product. And get in a striker who can score.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          I haven't one. But it ain't Adel. I think we're f acked with that s hit squad. I'd get rid of Luongo and Cherry for a start. Show ponies with no product. And get in a striker who can score.
                          Those are problems mate, we need solutions and as soon as possible. We're sleepwalking into relegation, we need a goal scorer but where the #### we gonna get one of those with no money? Its worrying.

                          Comment


                          • If no money is spent can we get out of this with those we have now?

                            Comment


                            • Nah no chance he would come back. And we don't like good players apparently.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                                Those are problems mate, we need solutions and as soon as possible. We're sleepwalking into relegation, we need a goal scorer but where the #### we gonna get one of those with no money? Its worrying.
                                Can't see solutions tbh. Only s hite.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X