• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dicarmine...honestly

forget age....forget he is italian...

HE IS NOT UP TO LEADING THE LINE
    HE IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH
    I AM SICK OF SEEING HIM ON THE GROUND, HE HAS NO BALANCE, NO STRENGTH, ALWAYS ON HIS #### APPEALING...yes palace ruffed him up, it's called pro football and when warnock's in town, wear body armour cos you know it;s coming.

he is a human cow he spends so much time on the grass....

his goals ratio is terrible....stewart has more!!

formation may not suit?? no more excuses....taxi to heathrow asap methinks...

many don't agree. I even spoke to some on Saturday who said he was better than Blackstock.:what::what:

But aye, its not the kids fault. Running the line on your own at home, is very difficult.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
      forget age....forget he is italian...

HE IS NOT UP TO LEADING THE LINE
      HE IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH
      I AM SICK OF SEEING HIM ON THE GROUND, HE HAS NO BALANCE, NO STRENGTH, ALWAYS ON HIS #### APPEALING...yes palace ruffed him up, it's called pro football and when warnock's in town, wear body armour cos you know it;s coming.

he is a human cow he spends so much time on the grass....

his goals ratio is terrible....stewart has more!!

formation may not suit?? no more excuses....taxi to heathrow asap methinks...
      I agree with much of that though none of our forwards have really set the world alight

Also i do think he gives his best but i dont think its good enough/what qpr need in this division

I cant see him here next year

Comment

yeah

if only we stilll had blackstock

Comment

The general opinion of the people I spoke to agreed that SDC isnt good enough but that Blackstock is even worse in that lone striker role.

Comment

That is why Paladini has to bring in some established players who have played in England this summer. Not some average foreign striker from an average side in say Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has not worked this season!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by NewCrossHoop View Post
              The general opinion of the people I spoke to agreed that SDC isnt good enough but that Blackstock is even worse in that lone striker role.
              that is my opinion too and pretty much everyone else i have spoken to at the ground.I have no problem with a creative midfield and one up front as long as the one up front is suited for the role. We have no one at present that is.

Comment

Originally posted by NewCrossHoop View Post
                pretty much spot on really.........

SDC is clearly a talented player, but definately not in the Championship, and tbh probably not in England where you dont get the small niggly decisions that you will on the continent

Comment

Cant wait to see him go.

Its time we actually bought in a decent striker
                  We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

if its formations, and we've doen em all.....then just stick with 2 upfront, its what englisg fans want and expect..if we lose, say you wanted it..like barnsley!!

sdc gives effort but no end product...3 goals is it, in 25 games?? bah.....

i can't believe the time he spends on his ####...yes its too common in the game, he'd win many free kicks at manure, but at qpr we get nothing, stand up, hold off the defender and use the ball....bob and weave...

basically he dives,goes down easily and loses us possession..maybe we need 7 midfielders to support him?

we await the "truth" over dex.....

Comment

Di carmine isnt good enough! I cant understand anyone saying he is better than Dexter Blackstock! Thats madness! The only thing di carmine is better at than dexter is his constant running. He runs his socks off, but thats not enough!!

Dexter scores goals, SDC doesnt.
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

He tries hard but i just think he is useless - just my opinion

Comment

Working...
                        X