Delort latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delort latest

A few stories from france about this fella, meeting with QPR today!

Here's one article -

http://www.goal.com/fr/news/31/angle...lortangleterre

July 28, 2014 10:58:36
    Announced in Lens, close to Rennes or Atletico Madrid, Andy Delort could ultimately suitcases towards England.

There are some days, Andy Delort seemed very close to Atletico Madrid, according to several European media. But after a Madeinfoot information, it is an English club should definitely secure the services of the player 22 years. The top scorer last season with L2 Tours, 24 goals took the plane to London this morning. Delort should meet the leaders of Queens Park Rangers , who are the favorites to enlist former player of Ajaccio. Note that Southampton would also be positioned on the back.

He looks quite interesting.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

So does that mean when he arrives at Heathrow he grabs someone and says 'take me to your leader'?

Comment

any mention about the fee?

Comment

How long has Remy got on his contract ?
          If he's got 2 years it blows all other striker talk away , you get 8 mil for him but you can't get anything near him for under 10 mil on a 2 year deal

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            How long has Remy got on his contract ?
            If he's got 2 years it blows all other striker talk away , you get 8 mil for him but you can't get anything near him for under 10 mil on a 2 year deal
            He signed a 4 and a half year contract, which means he has three years left.

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
              any mention about the fee?
              discussed delort on the twitter rumours thread, fee being asked is apparently €5m, which seems to be what put athletico madrid off. apparently 3 prem teams are interested in him... us, southampton and one other.

in the last hour, the french website which started all these stories tweeted:

madeinfoot ‏@madeinfoot
              Précision, nous n'affirmons pas avec certitude le transfert de A. #Delort à #QPR. Il est parti pour Londres ce matin pour négocier. #Mercato
              5:54 PM - 28 Jul 2014

(translation: Precisely, we can not assert with certainty the transfer of A. Delort to #QPR. He left for London this morning to negotiate. # Mercato)

Comment

It could be that this was the player our scouts found. Never heard of him..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Some great video clips of him on Youtube particularly the second one down on first page.Sorry I can't provide a link.

Comment

His scoring record is poop according to Wiki.

Comment

looks quick and knows where the net is and he dont mind chasing back! ........ i think he is worth a punt,

Comment

Originally posted by clubandcountry View Post
                        looks quick and knows where the net is and he dont mind chasing back! ........ i think he is worth a punt,
                        A cheeky punt!

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                          Some great video clips of him on Youtube particularly the second one down on first page.Sorry I can't provide a link.

Thanks for mentioning it anyway!!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

nice to be linked with a different name every now and then instead of the usual rhodes,crouch,defoe etc. tbh i've never heard of the chap but if he is a decent player we need to act on it sharpish.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              [/B]
                              Thanks for mentioning it anyway!!
                              Pleasures all mine Shania.

Comment

Working...
                              X