Adel yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel yesterday

Apologies upfront for an Adel thread but after seeing him yesterday he really does seem like a fruitcake.....came out and Sat on his own in dugout for 5 minutes before game looking like a moody ******* until he kept getting pestered by kids and went back in. Was sitting a few rows from bench and noticed he Sat there sulking for first half, and then bizarrely came out by start of second half and was cracking jokes with hill, Rio etc and at one point was rubbing the kit mans face and sticking his finger in his ear for a few minutes, was very eh, affectionate looking.

Guy really is a big kid and can see how Harry's patience is tested. Must say his body language Was of a guy who was there against his will and should be interesting to see if he gets a run on Tuesday.

For me he never looks happy, always seems to have the hump but what do I know he might be a lovely chap.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Interesting that, Cork rs.
      Adel just can't help himself, can he? Really can't see Harry Redknapp having much truck with him.
      Shame really, there's a very good player in Adel Tarrabt.

Comment

looks like a bloke who lost a tenner then found a fiver!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cork rs View Post
          Guy really is a big kid
          but still potentially important for us, which is why everyone is doing everything possible to keep the whole show on the road. If he's fit and on song the upside is massive. Got to be worth persevering with given our 10 issues and I'm sure that is what we're doing.

Comment

would love to have him on the same page as the other players could be a key figure.
            TWITTER
            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Agree that he is worth persevering with, and he seems the kind that if he was playing, and playing well, would forget about all of his supposed woes. Weird thing was that he was out on his own pre match, which suggests he wasn't wanted/he didn't want to be in the dressing room.

Comment

It's unbelievable, but we could end up with both Remy and AT ready to roll.

Never mind who else turns up, that would be a massive plus.

Comment

Fella has to be an idiot savant of sorts. Might Ritalin work?

Comment

who's on first base!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

People are deluded if they think Adel will be here come September 1st.

Adel doesn't want to be here, Harry doesn't want him (I don't care what he says in press conf).

Milan will be his destination, more than likely on a season long loan. Full wages paid and a decent loan fee would be good business.

Comment

As long as he does the business on the pitch that's all that matters. Jumping on his back for looking a bit bored? Is that all it takes lol
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          No one has called that as a certainty. But it is not impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Adel doesn't want to be here, Harry doesn't want him (I don't care what he says in press conf).

Milan will be his destination, more than likely on a season long loan. Full wages paid and a decent loan fee would be good business.
                            Sound like the best scenario.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Isn`t Adel a generally supporter-friendly player? It could be he had an off day.
                              Last edited by Shania; 04-08-2014, 08:47 AM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X