No announcement yet.

Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonight qpr play peterborough in the cup and look out for a hatrick from eze the new stan bowles this is exactly what we want to ignite our season
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• TED TED MY GOOD FRIEND TED ...LIKE LASSIE I HAVE RETURNED HOME TO MY SPIRITUAL UTOPIA...lM A REBORN AND THIS IS MY STABLE OF BIRTH...SURROUNDED BY YOU AND THE THRRE WISE MEN..WEST ACTON...FRAGGY AND BLUE HAIRED BOB OF THE LOFT...WHERE ONCE THERE WAS DARKNESS NOW THERE IS LIGHT.
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• did u have a good old sing song ted

Comment

• we sang all night

More...

Comment

• Welcome back Ted
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• well swansea to night and a good old fashioned tonking i FEAR IT MUST BE HARD MAKING LOVE TO SHEEP WITH THE OLD GONEREARIId like to give them welshmen a clip arounfd the EAR that would help the sheep and bring a very guilty TEAR

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                well swansea to night and a good old fashioned tonking i FEAR IT MUST BE HARD MAKING LOVE TO SHEEP WITH THE OLD GONEREARIId like to give them welshmen a clip arounfd the EAR that would help the sheep and bring a very guilty TEAR

magnificent

Comment

• Against swansea we could have been awarded three pens against us oh dear oh dear why does it always happen to us

More...

Comment

• qpr v stoke pig in a poke lets not joke its a definite two nil to the superhoops

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      qpr v stoke pig in a poke lets not joke its a definite two nil to the superhoops
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• wow wow wow omg the great factomondo has returned YES YES YES LOVE LOVE LOVE IM GOING TO WEAR MY CAMOFLAGE TROUSERS ONCE AGAIN BUT IVE STITCHED THE NAME FACTOMONDO ON THEM …………..WE LOVE YOU FACTO

More...

Comment

• I thought that the disalowed goal at forest changed the game if that had been allowed i think they would have given us a 4 nil tonking

More...

Comment

• Have to agree Ted, that was the wake up call the lads needed.
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Our luck was sure in Lolley should have scored in ET

Comment

• The loss of eze is going to be only the third time ive cried when we have sold a player the other two were rodney marsh and bobby hazel goodbye my brilliant beautifull footballer one day you will be worth 200million pounds

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X