• Are facto we love him so much but he wont come home hes still hurting
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
        Are facto we love him so much but he wont come home hes still hurting
        Miss him.

Comment

• i feel our team is looking powerfull full of of youngsters but the idea to blood in more experienced players is a mistake we already have a young developing team we should bring in a couple of superstar strikers from clubs like chelsea and man utd,these players will score vital goals the problem we have is that we just cant score enough of our chances and washington is apaling he should be able to hit twenty goals a season ,but he struggles to get between 6 and 8 what a disaster hes been he should be ashamed of himself

More...

Comment

• have any of you got some good singers for the karaoke competision in the springbok pub after the first game of the season we are the favourites but we havent even done any rehersals,this is on the 11th of august

More...

Comment

• when i met west acton he sung for me, he sings like christian bale from empire of the sun so i'd suggest asking him ted

Comment

• well karaoke hits qpr at the springbok after the bristol we need a team to represent this site who is up for a sing i know jaygeebee does a good frank sinatra but who else can hit those notes

More...

Comment

• I can do a decent gene Pitney but most fans will be too young to appreciate it. 'Something's gotten hold of my hand' I just keep breaking out into it now
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• I'm able to perform a sublime rendition of Wonderwall that has cleared many a bar..
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• My farts do that too.

Comment

• ok well thats the nuclus of our team im going to sing sinatra,but we have the phamton farter to clear the pub if we arnt winning ill challenge the rest of the web sites to beat us

More...

Comment

• Youve probabley heard that we are competing in a karaoke comp after the game on the 11th of august at the springbok but what colour are we going to play in im thinking breen and white hoops what do you reckon guys and we need a four man team whos going to sing for the watrbs site i know jaygeebee is a great sinatra but who else is competing

More...

Comment

• Sorry i meant green and white

More...

Comment

• the only way to really move into the linford christie stadium is to create a removable running track that can be replaced by seats for qpr matches ,this means a pictch is still nice and near the stands ,nothing is worse than being miles away from the pitch,like the old stamford bridge ,horrible really horrible i know factomondo is a builder i wonder if his company can get the stadium designed with his own box then we can eat dinner with the great factomondo while we are watching the game

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                                the only way to really move into the linford christie stadium is to create a removable running track that can be replaced by seats for qpr matches ,this means a pictch is still nice and near the stands ,nothing is worse than being miles away from the pitch,like the old stamford bridge ,horrible really horrible i know factomondo is a builder i wonder if his company can get the stadium designed with his own box then we can eat dinner with the great factomondo while we are watching the game
                                love it ted

Comment

Working...
                                X