No announcement yet.

Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive worked out that apologist is related to apologise and i think cerny is related to a sociapath but what do the two words mean if used together
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Radek Černý

Comment

• Believe in your self.

Comment

• ok thanks for that so theres no such word as cerny so then this must have been a statement made about cerny

More...

Comment

• Finally i may get my warnock back

Well the story so far is that les made him manager and then almost inexplicabley he didnt turn up at games leaving his assistant then we find out that his wife was diagnosed with cancer,so when he joined rotherham we thought that les didnt want him but we now find out that his wife talked him back into football,so we are in a position to offer him a three year contract,but keeping jimmy floyde as his assistant then in three years time jimmy floyde becomes team manager and warnock just hands out the rollockings
            so what do you say fellow posters is it game on are we going up next season or is it not going to happen remember warnock would not have bought washington
            Last edited by qprted; 21-04-2016, 10:38 AM.

More...

Comment

• Ted, go to Kickstarter, make a crowd funding project for zillions, take over the club, buy out the whole of Shepherd's Bush, turn it into a huge stadium, and then to coin a yan.kee loudmouth, make us great again. Pow!

Comment

• green grass
                great my a###
                we will end up this year doing my worst nightmare finnishing lower than brentford for the first time in our history
                and to old jimmy floyde it will me just one more part of management which to him is a mystery

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  Well the story so far is that les made him manager and then almost inexplicabley he didnt turn up at games leaving his assistant then we find out that his wife was diagnosed with cancer,so when he joined rotherham we thought that les didnt want him but we now find out that his wife talked him back into football,so we are in a position to offer him a three year contract,but keeping jimmy floyde as his assistant then in three years time jimmy floyde becomes team manager and warnock just hands out the rollockings
                  so what do you say fellow posters is it game on are we going up next season or is it not going to happen remember warnock would not have bought washington
                  Sorry Ted - terrible idea
                  Warnock while being a great championship manager can't build a team looking forward.

JFH is a top young manager who I suspect will make sweeping changes at the end of the season..

Please try and give a manager more than 6 months no matter who is available.

I remember all the tears over clement...

Comment

• Awin ill try to keep the faith but god only knows its sometimes very hard i think we may finish lower than brentford

More...

Comment

• goodbye les

absolutely useless ramsey has been replaced by absolutely jimmy floyde we are going to finish lowerr than brentford
                      for the first time in fifty years,we have spent 3 million on a player who is absolutely useless
                      we need to bring in holloway or warnock or even better lets bring in both of them
                      our side is gutless clueless rudderless and gutterless why would anybody buy a season ticket for this embarressment of a club when i tried to get
                      support to bring in mark warburtan knowbody backed now will you believe me or are you waiting for us to get into the relegation zone

More...

Comment

for the first time in fifty years,we have spent 3 million on a player who is absolutely useless
                        i'm fairly sure it's not the first time in 50 years that that's happened, ted.

Comment

Rather than the usual £6 to 8m

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                            Warnock while being a great championship manager can't build a team looking forward.
                            Where is the evidence that JFH / Les can do that?

The point which all the "NW is a great championship manager" clones miss is that that is all he needed to be - if he's got us up this term or next he could have been replaced with his blessing since he doesn't do EPL. At which point there would have been some serious applicants for the job.

It really isn't rocket science.

Comment

• i would love to be proved wrong but i really cant see this managerial team getting qpr out of this division unless its downwards,relegation is the long term concept and even if jimmy floyde built a promotion team it would get murderd,a great manager needs experience,and jimmy floyde hasnt got any experience

More...

Comment

even if jimmy floyde built a promotion team it would get murderd
                                A bit like the side that the experienced Harry Redknapp built then.

Comment

Working...
                                X