X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one?

Comment

• yes

yes this is the link after polters goal you can hear the rangers fans clearly in deafening form then of course chery scores to take the roof of the place what a game
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• brentford have came in the thousands they are terryfying

More...

Comment

• its all a circus of idiacy as the brentford took chiswick they looked really hard
          led by a dwarf and a retard
          there pimples on there faces were all irradescantly decorated and lime green painted
          two old ladies had a terrible scare and one of them fainted

there was one big fat boy who weighed 25 stone hes there secret weapon they fed him beans and oderd him to fart
          now thats a smell that would rip the most dedicated hoolies apart
          sadly of course no qpr turned up they had lost interest when they heard fatty was there
          hes tried to look hard and has recently shaved off all his hair
          Last edited by qprted; 15-03-2016, 10:24 AM.

More...

Comment

• useless ferrdinand

absolutely useless
            wont give warnock the managers job brings in his mate whoes useless then warnock joins rotherham and wins every game
            BUT LESS TOLD US THAT WARNOCK DIDNT WANT TO BE A MANAGER
            absolute crap director of football
            ABSOLUTE CRAP
            and one of our most loyal fans is facing a life ban for rowing with a steward

More...

Comment

• The club are looking long term, not short this time.

Comment

• The club is filled with liars Ted, EVERYONE OUT.

Comment

• Rotherham and Warnock will go down next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    absolutely useless
                    wont give warnock the managers job brings in his mate whoes useless then warnock joins rotherham and wins every game
                    ABSOLUTE CRAP
                    I'm sure if he hasnt got anything to hide / done anything wrong he wont be banned?

Comment

• Are we going to have this every time Warnock wins a game?

Comment

• well you are only going to get this when warnock wins but the trouble is warnock wins every game so yes its going to be every week
                        untill we re instake the greatest manager on planet earth
                        unless of course jimmy floyde starts winning every game then its a no brainer i get a jimmy floyde tattoo and say i love him
                        ITS ALL ABOUT WINNING ITS THE LOSING THAT I CANT TAKE AND LOVE IS ALL AROUND

More...

Comment

• I prefer 'ted the poet' to 'ted the LF hater'.

Comment

• IM NOT A LES HATER IM JUST SAD THAT HE DIDNT INSTALL WARNOCK
                            I LOVE WARNOCK
                            I LOVE HIM
                            he can save us i know he can

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              absolutely useless
                              ABSOLUTE CRAP
                              This again. #### me dead. When Warnock came back he didn't want the job, so the club went out and found someone else. Then Warnock changes his mind. Just the sort person you want for a long term plan. Warnock doesn't know if he is coming or going.

So Les is useless. He has one of the hardest jobs in Football. A club that has been run by an idiot for four years. Every man and his dog getting their slice of the pie. We were losing so much money. We are one of the biggest laughing stocks in Football. Thank #### for Villa and Newcastle for being even worst than us to take some of the attention of us.

Les is doing a good job. Mistakes have been made. But picking JFH over Warnock was certainly not one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue and white View Post
                                This again. #### me dead. When Warnock came back he didn't want the job, so the club went out and found someone else. Then Warnock changes his mind. Just the sort person you want for a long term plan. Warnock doesn't know if he is coming or going.

So Les is useless. He has one of the hardest jobs in Football. A club that has been run by an idiot for four years. Every man and his dog getting their slice of the pie. We were losing so much money. We are one of the biggest laughing stocks in Football. Thank #### for Villa and Newcastle for being even worst than us to take some of the attention of us.

Les is doing a good job. Mistakes have been made. But picking JFH over Warnock was certainly not one of them.
                                Precisely. Well put.

Comment

Working...
                                X