X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love

love travels sometime in mysterious ways
    for me its evertime that charlie austin plays
    its so painfull knowing we are going to lose him but i hope he realiy understands that true love never fails
    and charlie has a heart of gold and is as tough as nails
    we love you charlie and will never forget you
    you were a tough gladiator and your heart is true

i hope you go to the best team in the prem please dont chose chelsea they took loic from us already
    go to man city and get there team playing more steady
    well that all for now,its me your uncle teddy
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• i have returned my brothers to lead you im the captain of this ship

we are not going to be another charlton athletic we are not going to drop through the divisions

WE ARE THE RANGERS BOYS
      STAND UP AND MAKE SOME NOISE

I WANT A WIN AGAINST HULL OR ELSE WE TURN UP THE HEAT ON MR FERDINAND AND GANG

but fair is fair when terry venables who i make the greatest ever manager we ever had is first season left us all doubting him as he bought players like barry salvage for 11 gthousand pounds
      but by the second season we were in the fa cup final for the first time in our lives
      and in his fourth season he left us in 5th position in the prem with a whole team of brilliant youngsters now if jimmy floyde can match venners i will want his babies but qpr need to install the jet hes big black and beautifull
      the jet can score headers and hit crisp low shots into the corners bring on the jet brothers
      IM BACK ON FANTASY ISLAND WITH MY MOTLEY CREW OF HARRY BOY,VESPA WEARE,MATTY,ETC ETC ETC
      OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRREEE EEEE
      SHIPMATES LETS BRING IT ON QPR 2 HULL O JET TO SCORE BOTH GOALS

More...

Comment

• i miss him evrery minute of every day i miss him

stop driving the tractor baby hit the hanbreak
        goota save my queens park rangers its all become like a wake
        its so depressing watching les and his boys
        waking up in there pram and throwing out there toys

ive lost my factomondo ive lost my heart and sole
        ive lost my queens park rangers they seem to have missed there goal
        i wished so many times for warnock, lifes tragerdies have stole
        the greatest manager in the world should not be on the dole

one day tony will wake up and finally snap
        hell get sick and tird of watching this unmittigated ###x
        lesley mates can get on a ship and sail around the world,and never come back
        how much joy i will find when uncle tony hands out the sack

More...

Comment

• Where art thou facto? Miss his comedy , good lad facto
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• love you les

I love everybody when QPR win, now please will you go and invest the Austin money on John Bostock and give him a four year deal. Please sell Sandro for £5 million and then invest in another striker, possibly 'el khakertoo' (whoever that is) from Burton or whatever his name is. Also please bring in Patrick Bamford from chelsea on loan until the end of this long painful season. We may then hit the play-offs, you know it makes sense to keep this bubble moving forward. Otherwise I will turn nasty again and give you loads of abuse, this may well result in me getting another ban from this football mad forum.

Fabulous Rangers please keep it up and lets hope we make the play-offs

More...

Comment

• Doesn't he have a facebook profile? You could keep in touch with him that way Ted.

Comment

• send out an APB ted

Comment

• why i would sell matt phillips

if we got 4 million for matty phillips we could buy kemar roofe for two million and hes a better player and would be less wages,and hes hungry to do well where as matty wants only to play in the prem so thats my thoughts lets get it on and marvyn gaye
                  lets whatch the rangers play
                  rebuilding as we are
                  we are always qpr
                  but in roofe we could sign a star

More...

Comment

• something

something trully amazing about teds diarys are that you can see clearly if you go to day 2 im suggesting harry redknapp 6 months before he actually comes to qpr so it shows you i do know my football

factomondo like myself would not have a facebook account as this is not associated with the hoolie cult of which we are both an evololution off

even now we keep our cherry red doctor martins with steel toe caps fully polished up in shining red
                    for us the levi sta press will never be dead
                    but we are trolls and must be fed
                    because we are the future,and the future is kumar roofe from oxford hes the new king
                    first we had lazarus then rod then stan but now we will get this man to do his thing
                    and remember you read it here first on teds diary,one day ill fly away,and ill die
                    but dont worry you can still contact me on here so dont cry

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      Where art thou facto? Miss his comedy , good lad facto
                      Not606

Comment

• oh yes cricks you are of course correctomondo we have a few fantasy island crew members there now all telling facto that they love him hubble join up and bring alibabes me and facto still love her,but she wont join up on the not606

More...

Comment

• if ive learned anything from the sale of charlie austin ,we were offerd 12 million but turned it down now weve recieved 4 million lets not make the same mistake with matt phillips lets take 8 million if offerd it because the 8 million we lost on charlie austin could have been spent on wolves afobe

More...

Comment

• bradley dack

i think it was jaygeebee who notified us of his young brilliance and we all laughed at his name calling him donald duck,but im hrearing hes real quality and hes still only just 22 so maybe geejaybee is correct maybe players like him and roofe of oxford could be added to the squad and we could end up doing another bournmouth

More...

Comment

• brentford pouring into shephards bush in great numbers led by the bald guy

these guys are serious,stand your ground you rangers,stand your ground

More...

Comment

• Northolt sorted them tedmond. Gotta say they've uck all not even one! Didn't have nippers today so walked out on sa and nish. Pony club with pony fans. Tube back to Northolt with me winning treble gets me and vans a nice ruby tonight xx
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X