No announcement yet.

Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your nuts ted lol, but you and the stunning shania could off had a lovely bubble bath together and a lovely bottle off champagne
    You Rsssssss

Comment

• well

well im a very happily married man when factomondo posts but without his posts i fall into insanity and despair
      then i dream about being young wearing skinhead clothes and actually on my head having hair
      but harryboy the doc marting have holes in the soles
      and im on hear surrounded by so many lost souls
      only you harryboy trully understands how the old loft boys cant retire
      unless next season up front we recruit some fire
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Your a legend ted
        You Rsssssss

Comment

• well harryboy

well harryboy you are a legand in the making
          and next season that promotion is for the taking
          those blue and white hoops will race up that league for sure
          and in alfie mawson we will have the finest center half in the country thats the law

More...

Comment

• harry redknap made one terrible mistake

he should have offerd charlie a new four year contract at the beginning of last season,then now we coulds cdefinately keep him tghis season
            and then get re admited to the prem then offer him yet another contract

More...

Comment

• Made more than one terrible mistake my friend but you are right. Should have been offered one straight after the play offs.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

• im wondering

im wondering if harry was on cocaine most of the time

More...

Comment

• what a lovely dream

i have so many lovely dreams about qpr the best was i saw redknapp before he was even our manager and i saw him
                  soaking wet on the side of the pitch and yres i even saw the wembley game and amazingly i put up on the
                  fansnet site on the 18 thg of may that bobby zamora would score in the 89th minute and we would win 1-0
                  but most of my qpr dreams are just dreams that dont materialise
                  but the dream last night was for the first ten games charlie austin was on the subs bench periodically comming on to score crucial goals
                  but the german and jet were starting games and scoring freely
                  and in my dream by christmas we are 12 points clear at the top,we do then sell austin for 8 million,but we buy other players
                  these guys are cant make out who they are
                  BUT BY THE END OF THE SEASON WE HAVE SOLD AUSTIN ,SANDRO,HOILETT,MACARTHY

KEEPING LEROY FER AND CAULKER,BUT I CLEARLY SAW THAT MATTY PHILLIPS PLAYED 46 GAMES AND SCORED 15 GOALS
                  HE HAD A FABULOUSC SEASON

so for the dream to be validated we must win 2-0 away at chartlton goals scored by poulter and jay emanual thomas
                  so lets see if this dream is a dream or a prem

More...

Comment

• We dont want to go straight back up!!

We're not prepared! And we'll come straight back down again!!

Comment

• time

time waits for no man last time we tried to prepare we spent 15 seasons drifting about in the lower divisions

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        time waits for no man last time we tried to prepare we spent 15 seasons drifting about in the lower divisions
                        And last 3 times we've been in the Prem, we've lost every week and paid sh1ite to wear the blue and white hoops.

I know which one id prefer.

Comment

• Lots of clubs yo yo before establishing themselves in the prem, such as Sunderland, West Brom, West ham etc... there is some pain and frustration along the way, but if we have any real ambition, we need to aim to get back asap. Hopefully our new model will hold us in better stead going forward, should we get there again, as we'll have younger hungrier players giving their all, rather than wasters going through the motions.

Comment

• Honestly dont see the rush in getting back to the Prem. We just need to build and build and we will get there again i am sure..

Comment

• If we go up we HAVE to have a squad that can storm the Championship to have any chance of survival IMO.

That is not yet

Comment

• i disagree

i disagree there if neil warnock was manager with the squad we have we would storm this division next season
                                dont fortget last time he got us into the prem he had a team with only one great player that was adel
                                then when he got onto the prem the club was being took over so for the first part of that season,warnock
                                was not allowed to strengthen his team ,then by the time the money looked like comming they sacked neil
                                and sacking him was a big mistake even though mark huges kept us up he bought so many crap players
                                that we had a whole squad of crap

so we may go up with ramsey or we might have to spend three seasons before we sack him lets just pray

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X