Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    I hope there is facto-i know its only going to be a few plums but i'd love em to get a slap or two. Be nice to see a few of the gilhoolie clan involved. Dont really like sth london tbh.
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      agreed celts...anywhere sarf of hammersmith should carry a government elf warning!
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• we must recover

we must recover from this game ,we must hit burnley with everything weve got,its no good all shouting harry out,he must motivate the troops,and send them into battle

whether we like it or not,to go into the fa cup risks serious injuries imagine if we went into the fourth round and lost both charlie austin and leroy fer in season long injuries

WE WOULD BE IN A TERRIBLE SITUATION,SO GET OFF HARRIES BACK,LETS ALL PRAY THAT WE CAN BEAT BURNLEY AWAY FROM HOME

QPR V BURNLEY AWAY..........................................1-0 LEROY FER TO SCORE AND THEN WE CAN REFUEL OUR SEASON WITH THE MOST PRECOUS GIFT OF ALL..................................OPTIMISTIC CONFIDENCE AND OUR SURVIVAL WE NEED ANOTHER FOUR SEASONS TO RE BUILD BUT WE MUST STAY IN THIS DIVISION..................................
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• northolt going to burnley in great numbers

oh dear four transits stolen
          this precous moment is golden
          zarat the new king of loftus road cant spell his name,
          his solitary goal will seal this game
          shame fat tarrabt cant do the same

More...

Comment

• Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• yeah

More...

Comment

• do you think we could re build our youth scheme

i remember the time that we produced so many brilliant youngsters,and it helped to put these high energy players onto the pitch

I CANT BELIEVE HOW CRYSTAL PALACE PRODUCE SO MANY SUPERSTARS AND WE PRODUCE NOTHING

FERNANDES WANTS TO SEE BRILLIANT YOUNGSTERS,IT WOULD BE SO LOVELY

More...

Comment

• Having worked for Southampton FC for 4 years up until August and seeing them go from League 1 having just come out of administration to the Prem, I would say that the QPR board and archaic management staff need to see this. It's a great watch and something we could certainly learn from.

http://sportsworld.nbcsports.com/pl-...uthampton-way/

Comment

• the strange thing about adebayer

of all the players we have been linked with he has got a fantastic wikipedia statistics,it shows success where ever hes been and it looks like yes he could fire us out of trouble so based on that yes i would like him to come in on loan,but im not so sure that peter crouch could do us any good,do you guys want adie to come in or do you think hes finished

More...

Comment

• Adabeyor over crouch any day.

Comment

• there are 2 adabeyors , the lazy one and the one thats up for it . we more than often see the lazy one . i for one hope he doesn't come as i don't reckon his heart will be in a dogfight

Comment

• I'm not really sure his Wikipedia stats show that he's been a 'success wherever he's been'

No better than many of the others we have been linked with and has far too much of the park, bosingwa and cesars about him...

Comment

• even susan boyle looks beautifull tonight

best day since 24th of may,WELL DONE CRIS RAMSEY

More...

Comment

• the black mourinho
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• GIVE

GIVE HIM THE JOB I SAY