Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah

yeah i didnt realise how my jungles made me so infamous once when driving back to heathrow as a couriour i stoped off at a pub in north end road,and i got told to drink my pint and ***x off out the pub

they said we know your a famous qpr battle commander now ***x off

i didnt know whether to feel proud or very angry

so i drunk the pint very slowly making eye contact with them and then just walked outside the pub
    i kept the glass and tried to throw it through the window as i drove by but i missed the pub completely

but it is as you say facto im known all over the place by my jungle greens,or jungle greys or jungle blues
    ive got twenty differant colours
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Anyone doing a dedication to the legend of Mark Hately??
      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• mark hately

mark hately was abysmal he came to us at the end of his carear he was brilliant in his young days but completely useless when he came to us

the most upsetting thing was that after we gave glasgow rangers one million they admited that they thought he was going on a free transfer to which they would have agreed as they knew he was finished

shame because as a youngster he was a class act,but he was part of the ray wilkins nightmare

More...

Comment

• apologies

apologies for that being done in duplicate its not usuall for both of my scitzophrenic enterties to agree but they both hate ray wilkins

More...

Comment

• Brian Bedford used to train us oiks from North Paddington SMS at Barn Elms playing fields in the early 60's. Great times.

Comment

• my oh my seems harry will bid twenty million for two players

consistant links are being put together that would suggest that harry will bid ten million for andros townsend,the chairman has consistently said hes trying to get harry to buy younger players and andros does tick all the right buttons,also spurs are after a dutch winger so that would open the door for qpr

the other player that may shock everyone is that once more harry may well go back for troy of watford
              yes i know theyve turned down 7-5 from liecester,and liecester have supposedly gone in with 8-5 which has also been rejected but i think the geezer is ten million because although he dosnt have ball skills at taking players on hes big brave and very fast he also has a great gift which is to always be in the right place i can see him scoring 15 prem goals next season and yes that is worth ten million and yes it guarantees a 12th place finish which is what harry boy wants at the very least
              personally i think troy and loic remy could mean a top eight finish ,so.......................

these are not my findings but they are from people like sky sports sop there could well be two good players comming into qpr
              Last edited by qprted; 08-08-2014, 10:36 AM.

More...

Comment

• i'd just spend 10 on townsend thanks lol
                TWITTER
                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• well

yesysterdai i was in rickmanswort and watford fans said that he was more powerfull than furlong and
                  although lacks skill hes a real threat

also good in the air so maybe hes the man to fuekl our powerhouse he maybe could compliment both loic and charlie

More...

Comment

• I would have taken Ross McCormack over Troy Deeney and Jordan Rhodes over both of them together.

Please, Troy Deeney, not for me. Let someone else waste their money!

Comment

• lets win today

a home friendly is a bit special although i have no idea who we are playing suspect its brentford does anybody know who we are playing today

More...

Comment

• PAOK

Comment

• paok

paok who the hell are they sounds like poop they must be crapso ill go for 6-0 all goals scored by loic remy

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            paok who the hell are they sounds like poop they must be crapso ill go for 6-0 all goals scored by loic remy
                            You must have inside info, spot on Ted
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• hey eye eye captain jack

we need someone to lead out attack
                              its no good pumping balls into the box
                              if we dont have that lethal fox
                              loic remy could do that job
                              if he spent less time thinking about his knob
                              come on harry boy lets get ourselves a harry kane
                              hes young enough and will score again and again
                              then if you want to here the ellerslie sing
                              get andros to fly up and down that wing

More...

Comment

• i just cant get troy out of my mind

although many of you voice an opinion of apprehension of his value,i really feel that he is the real deal
                                hes so much differant than shane long
                                in terms of when he runs at defences he paniks them into making mistake only one player has ever been able to have that kind of phenominal power to cause absolute chaos in defences and that gentlemen w3as les ferdinand i wished harry redknapp would send les ferdinand to watch the player and to actually tell harry face to face that troy is that one in a million,he is the new les ferdinad
                                if we purchased him we could then let the pathetic loic remy leave the club
                                the only thing that remy is interested in is money
                                hes a gutless creep
                                hes another branero i wished the scum would come and buy him

ITS ALL ABOUT DESIRE IVE WATCHED ALL THE GREATS BEDFORD,BOWLES, MARSH AND FERDINAND
                                AND THE ALL HAD DESIRE
                                although not in there class furlong and the mighty bruno had desire
                                EVERY GREAT STRIKER NEEDS DESIRE JIMMY GREAVES HAD IT BOBBY CHARLTON HAD IT BOBBY MOORE HAD IT
                                its a natural thing that cant be taught and this boy from watford the body beautifull is full of desire thats why watford have put an inflated price they dont want to lose a player who is one in a million

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X