No announcement yet.

Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why i wanted Newcastle to drop with us insetad of Wigan. Wigan have kept more or less the same squad that served them well in the prem and look like a side that know how each other plays where as Newcastle would have been in turmoil like us

Comment

• I think your find Ted my old mate, that your original tip was harry for england. Bloke is a media ***** who I never wanted at this football club, but so many on here told me he was the saviour!

So many also laughed at my adel or harry thread. I think 90% choose keeping harry
      Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 19-03-2014, 09:45 AM.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Wigan were always going to be right up there. They just needed to get knocked out of Europe first. Good team, good manager (once Rosler came in). If they don't make it this year in the play-offs they will go up as one of the top two next year.

Unless Rosler gets poached.

Comment

• weare

weare12 you are of course correct i bet on harry so i must stay loyal to him,but god only knows its very painfull

PLEASE HARRY GET HOLD OF THIS TEAM OR ELSE IM ALSO GOING TO BE A LAUGHING STOCK

COME ON HARRY BOY YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE EVEN MY PUBIC HAIR HAS GONE GREY

HARRY GET IT GOING
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• myu have all those classic games gone

do you remember when we used to have loads of classic qpr games have they all gone now or can we still see them

More...

Comment

• It took up so much space, I'll see what I can do mate.

Comment

• we now have a spare ticket for x block

anybody need a ticket pm kev macloud and pay him the face value of the ticket and its job done

More...

Comment

• i dont think any of us will sleep tonight

like children waiting for father christmas to come our greatest day is comming so soon and we all know that charlie is going to get that vital goal
                  those wigan are going to need a bazooka to stop him from scoring hes going to soar so high and hes going to head that ball straight into the corner of the net

More...

Comment

• i hope so ted

Comment

• I'll have no trouble sleeping, it's only Monday!

Comment

• fao all qpr fans that marched from loftus road with me and ben

Fabulous performance guys ,many tears during the day
                        but nothing better than the walk before watching qpr play

love peace and harmony this final dedicated to trev kinghjam and martin purdy

both rest in peace

thankyou to the spirits of both ,for looking down on wonderful qpr

More...

Comment

• Fair play to anyone involved in the walk

Comment

• Loved the painted toenails!

Comment

• Ted's diaries

IVE NOT HEARD ANY THING ABOUT QBP FOR OVER A YEAR

HE IS A TRULLY LOVELY MAN

I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE HE IS SEND HIM MY LOVE

IF HE HAS ANY PROBLEMS GET HIM TO CONTACT ME AND ILL SORT THEM OUT FOR HIM

true love never dies

More...

Comment

• public apologies to all for my outburst

i was trying to create conjecture and conversation when i jokingly made fun at swp
                                hope all of you realise my sense of humour can be a little bizare at times and like all of you i do love swp
                                but i wish he could find another club in a lower division because i think he could still do a job in the conferance,but his loss of pace has meant his greatest gift his ability to beat player has now been lost hes not good enough to play as a pro now but could still play as a semi pro

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X