@yousef_qpr

Comment

• arggh

arghh
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• the village of tilehurst

after the game northolt are embarking on sing song to celebrate todays 4-0 victory

More...

Comment

• could gerry return

he lives really quite close to loftus road,if arry boy does leave us could gerry jump in there and save us

More...

Comment

• relegation for me is a step in the right direction

we rebuild ,we bring in brilliant youngsters,we gell our squad together we did buy too many players
            now we put together a more powerfull squad that is designed to have athleticsm,skill,and brilliance beyond most peoples dreams only arry boy dares to dream the doddinghurst superdreams only arry boy has the vision

More...

Comment

• Shouldnt you title 'THE relegation for me WAS a step in the right direction' ? From your title it kind of sounds like being relegated is the right direction! Just sayin ;)

Comment

• Only a few more steps to go!

Comment

• well

well most of my posts are gramatically incorrect this is part of the great doddinghurst cuckoo clock style that is linked with the electrical flying cow

but simply it means that if we drop for one season we then return full of confidence

i think that the start of last season we had a terrible start to the season because we met lots of top teams all at once and to get ripped to pieces four times on the trot destroyed our resolve

this time we will build a more durable and younger team,not a team that relied wholly on the brilliance of a neurotic morrocan

More...

Comment

• Never look back ,keep looking forward......................( except for Music ,Fashion,Trainers,Scooters etc , really this only applies to birds and managers ! )
                    Last edited by vespa; 01-06-2013, 08:25 PM.
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• & pilots

Comment

• i believe in you arry boy

you may not be everybodies cup of tea
                        but arry boy youll do me
                        i believe in the little things you doo
                        and arry boy i believe that you make dreams come true

I believe that your sense of humours dry
                        I believe that you can make pigs fly
                        I beieve in you
                        ARRY I BELIEV IN YOU

A GREAT MAN ONCE SAID THAT TO BEET LIVERPOOL YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN BEAT LIVERPOOL,this of course was the great don howe after the wimbledon beet liverpool in the cup
                        I believe that arry boy is a great manager in the bill shankley ,brian clough mould,to get promotion next season hes already said he dosnt have to spend any money
                        IF ANY OF YOU PLAYERS READ THIS MESSAGE BOARD YOU MUST BELIEVE IN ARRY BOY HE CAN TAKE US UP ESPECIALLY IF WE CAN KEEP LOIC REMY WHAT A PLAYER HE COULD BE IN THIS DIVISION,but do you fans on this message board believe,do you believe in miracles do you believe enough

More...

Comment

• At long last we have a manager capable of taking us places with a team he assembles...........HARRY IS OUR KING !

Comment

• I wouldn't be at all bothered if he left tomorrow. If he were to leave in July or August I'd be apoplectic as the new man in wouldn't have long to sort Harry's mess out.

If you're going Harry then go. If not, keep your mouth shut and do the job you're paid to do.

Comment

• well

w3ell westway although I dont agree with you at least you have put it in black and white termaologies,I think if we do lose arry boy I would like to see gerry back i expect stoke to drop now that gerry has gone

More...

Comment

• just been tweeted

by the doddinghurst cuckoo bird it seems fat lill at godfreys is disgusted that a builder has brought in his future intended,she has only bent over and blown a southern wind

the builder concerned was wearing a qpr top if any body knows who this windy women is will he have a word with her

ITS JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH WE JUST CANT GET THE STAFF

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X