Ted's Diaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
    The loss of eze is going to be only the third time ive cried when we have sold a player the other two were rodney marsh and bobby hazel goodbye my brilliant beautifull footballer one day you will be worth 200million pounds
    Loved Bobby Hazel, didn't he get the nod on for Fenwicks goal in the 82 FA Cup final?

OneBobbyHazel was also my old username on the old offish forum back in the day
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Yes bobby hazel was one sensational player he was a lion heart he always gave one hundred per cent it was him that put the west brom player under pressure that led to clive allen getting the winner that took us to wembley,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,one bobby hazel theres only one bobby hazel
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• well west ham fans have turned up in there thousands to demonstrate against gold and brady,but how would they like to be in our situation we have been well and trully shafted by the football league its not good really not good we have to sell all our best players every season

More...

Comment

• we are goingt up say we are going up

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
            we are goingt up say we are going up

I can say it, but its not heart felt.

(Yet?)

Comment

• only factomondo can get the games put back on we need him to visit president trump and borrow a trillion pounds only factomondo can do these things

More...

Comment

• Your off your ####ing trolley again

Comment

• I think you're on to something Ted, nothing else is working!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

• sorry Geoff I guess im desperate to get the season going we did after all hit a fantastic run of 6 unbeaten games and many of our remaing games were against low opposition and my ultimate dream was to get promoted and to keep eze now knowing our bad luck we lose him and don't make the play offs why oh why is it so very hard being a qpr fan surely you understand that Geoff those memories of the 2014 play offs were the best day of my life

More...

Comment

• Ted don't worry about the rangers you just stay safe and try and be hygienic so that includes not picking your nose. Jeff is a good lad but he gets a bit annoyed with your crazyness during these very sensitive times. Anyway I hope you're getting the support you need ted and take care. Not worth arguing Jeff he's pretty harmless
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Ted don't worry about the rangers you just stay safe and try and be hygienic so that includes not picking your nose. Jeff is a good lad but he gets a bit annoyed with your crazyness during these very sensitive times. Anyway I hope you're getting the support you need ted and take care. Not worth arguing Jeff he's pretty harmless
                        I know WeAreQPR, sorry & Ted stay safe & all of you

Comment

• ok Geoff you stat safe as well mate we have so few fans we cant afford to lose anyone at the moment

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X