• Show
Clear All

• May 22, 2012
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
      yes 100 pages started god knows how many years ago im also enjoying the longest run ever of no infractions or penalty points i have been in my lifetime the most banned poster of all time getting banned from this site, qpr report,,qpr dot org,loft for words,and seven other sites that have all vanished but since ive read the teachings of the great factomondo about peace love and harmony ive become a new man and wear flowers in my ginger toupee,so now where are we oh yes the destruction of reading wil;l need four thousand qpr fans to one more meet up at the trooper potts pub there is food served so we will need four thousand sirloine steak an army marches on its stomach then we travel in one huge mob all singing the same song QPR FC FROM THE WHITE CITY now have you got that private kevin macloud last time you led but went the wrong way so please bring your compass
      Peace, love and the destruction of Reading.... it doesn't get better. Top post.

Comment

yes 100 pages started god knows how many years ago im also enjoying the longest run ever of no infractions or penalty points i have been in my lifetime the most banned poster of all time getting banned from this site, qpr report,,qpr dot org,loft for words,and seven other sites that have all vanished but since ive read the teachings of the great factomondo about peace love and harmony ive become a new man and wear flowers in my ginger toupee,so now where are we oh yes the destruction of reading wil;l need four thousand qpr fans to one more meet up at the trooper potts pub there is food served so we will need four thousand sirloine steak an army marches on its stomach then we travel in one huge mob all singing the same song QPR FC FROM THE WHITE CITY now have you got that private kevin macloud last time you led but went the wrong way so please bring your compass
        been up about an hour and reading this made me smile for the 1st time today , don't ever change ted

Comment

• Congratulations Ted. Most people myself included would have had so many complaints. You're an extremely liked poster on this forum and very well done reaching a fabulous milestone.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• thankyou ted fan club always remember when involved with a east german pre match never ever ask 150 ultras to turn up because they did turn up the rest is history
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• when is brentford away

what date

More...

Comment

• 21th of april,Ted
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• https://www.google.com
                  http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/te...xtures/2018-04

Comment

• im trying to find the smyth goal that was made by washington what game was it

im trying to find that goal scored by smyth on you tube what game was it,anybody know

More...

Comment

• Its in here Ted.
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...senior-side://
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• wow wow wow im going to norwich

its ray wilkins day today all qpr fans have to kiss a norwich fan on the cheek to save ray wilkins life now im organising event so please help

More...

Comment

its ray wilkins day today all qpr fans have to kiss a norwich fan on the cheek to save ray wilkins life now im organising event so please help
                          Enjoy the game Ted 2-1 rangers

Comment

• wow wow wow ill never forget the brentford away game I parked on that estate in south ealing seeing about 30 blokes not wearing colours i chased after them to see if they were rangers but would you believe it they were all dutch fans and they had come to support brentford so got them all singing H O L L A N D and tried to turn them into qpr fans but the look of shock from the police they hurriedly tried to wrap us up then started laughing when they realised they had made a big mistake these dutch had simply came over to watch any game of football and get very badly drunk and had no alliegience to any football team but i decided having being offerd a ticket not to stay and watch the game I infact wanted to tell IAN HOLLOWAY I LOVED HIM AND BEG HIM TO STAY so i waited for the qpr coach to arrived OLLIE was the last one off the coach BUT WHEN I ENGAGED OLLIE IN CONVERSATION I KNEW HE WASNT STAYING AT QPR I THINK IT WAS TOO PAINFULL HAVING NO MONEY TO BUY PLAYERS AND TO SIT THERE WATCHING US GET MURDERD IT WAS MORE THAN OLLIE COULD TAKE,but now for a new era we must support super mac and hope he can get us fireing on all cylinders i would sell luongo and re invest with strikers we need goals our strikers all fire blanks so now for the start of a new season COME ON YOU RS LETS HIT THESE PLAY OFFS,BUT ILL NEVER FORGET IAN HOLLOWS FACE WHEN I SPOKE TO HIM HE LOOKED PETER O TOOLE IN LAURENCE OF ARABIA WHEN SLAUGTERING THOSE TURKS HE HAD COMPLETELY LOST IT BUT LIKE ME OLLIE IS AS MAD AS A BOX OF FROGS,SO US NUTTERS MUST STAY TOGETHER
                            Last edited by qprted; 24-06-2018, 07:36 AM.

More...

Comment

• I want to go on record to say i am heartbroken to lose smithies for 4 million although we all new we prbabley couldnt keep him i trully feel he was worth 8 million so thats it really im not happy to sell our players too cheaply as we do need money to create more deals going through with a hope of a massive pay day

More...

Comment

• england yesterday was amazing it was so exiting beating those crazy south amaericans by penalties was so amazing but im sure the great factomondo put a magic spell on us GO ON ENGLAND GET IN THERE

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X