X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **All QPR Spare Tickets - Ticket Requests - home or away**

This service is for QPR fans only.

Please use this thread to either request tickets or offer them to others, for any Rangers game.

Kindly use this service in the spirit it was intended and not to attempt to sell tickets above face value. Any post doing so will be removed and the poster sanctioned.

Bolton home game 17th feb

Wonít be able to make the game so if anyone wants to use it unfortunately I canít give it but just asking for a token fiver feel free to pm

Comment

The ticket is now a paper one waiting at box office under my name still a fiver

Comment

Ticket now gone

Comment

Spare ticket for tonight

Afternoon all

I think my wife is not going tonight now so may have her season ticket spare if anyone wants to use it but wont be able to confirm 100% until about 2.30

If anyone is interested then obviously would have to meet up somewhere so I can hand it over and take it back of course plus a donation to one of the WATRBS charities

Comment

Nice touch mate

Comment

free ticket for qpr vs norwich

i'm on holiday in greece atm (cheers bill for the pm btw but i couldn't reply as you have pm's turned off) so won't be at mondays game. i don't want my seat to go to waste so if anyone wantd it reply below and i'll do a random selector thing to pick out the winner.
              anyone and everyone is welcome to enter, the ticket will obviously be free so if you wanna go to it feel free to post!

i'll do the selector tomorrow night

Comment

nobody wants a free ticket???

Comment

Bill mate? Come on this will be a nice bank hoilday day out.
                  Nice one corbs.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    nobody wants a free ticket???
                    just pm'ed you mate.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Bill mate? Come on this will be a nice bank hoilday day out.
                      Nice one corbs.
                      Would of loved to go Kev but family,Easter and all that.

I'd be in the doghouse for eternity

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        just pm'ed you mate.
                        Washington is warming up in readiness for you, Hits....

Comment

Don't want to be greedy as someone might get the hump

Comment

how do you go about giving your seat to someone else without actually handing over your ST.

If it's easy enough to do then I have 1 x adult and 2 x under 18 tickets in lower loft if anyone wanted them.

Seen enough misery at home this year and quite frankly would rather be at my mum's for the full on family roast tomorrow than make my way to HQ.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                              how do you go about giving your seat to someone else without actually handing over your ST.

If it's easy enough to do then I have 1 x adult and 2 x under 18 tickets in lower loft if anyone wanted them.

Seen enough misery at home this year and quite frankly would rather be at my mum's for the full on family roast tomorrow than make my way to HQ.
                              I think you call the box office with the name of the person using your ticket, then they collect a paper copy on the day.
                              I'm sure Corbs can confirm this as he has helped out a few on here with free tickets.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X