• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danny ings

Just feel it in me water!!
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Might need to go to the doc with that van!!!
    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

No chance! Especially not to a relegation rival!

Comment

Would be extremely surprising, a sideways move for the player (realistically), and not likely to sell to a relegation rival.

Unless this is not a transferrey feeling in your water, but something else.

Have you tried cranberry juice?

Comment

danny ings

Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Just fell in the water the only way we would get Ings is if we stay up and they go down wont sell this season
            TWITTER
            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

I feel it too due to the below bit on web page, check the head line out, no need for it for that article written like ING ahead. Am I reading into it tooooo much

Is van the press man ??

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/24...s-1780616.aspx
              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Can't see Burnley parting with Ings for any amount of money, think I have read somewhere he wants to stay with the Clarets too.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Burnley and Leicester are our Immediate rivals (as we've been promoted up at the same time) so could you see us letting Austin go to Burnley or Leicester.... no way!! Same situation as Ings. Just not going to happen.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Thing is Burnley appear a sensibly run club and if they think they are getting decent money for Ings then they may well part with him. they seem very shrewd operators they sold Austin and everyone though they would struggle but step forward Ings if they think they have another Gem ready they may say do the deal.

They may also be thinking also were going to go down anyway (not saying that they are or making any assumptions) so lets cash in while he’s at his highest price as if he does not perform in the top flight value will decline.

Burnley went up in my estimation last season they impressed me best side I think we played

Comment

Working...
                    X