Fernandes: “Armand is a personal project"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes: “Armand is a personal project"

Fernandes said: “Armand is a personal project, and he was one of the first people I wanted to see down at the training ground.

The boy had bags of ability, and he should be world class, but he’s got to get his head right and got to want. Although it’s clear he wants to stay and play for the badge.

If we are to gain stability and survival, we’ll need plenty of that.”

Full article: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...inger-7497872?

Good to hear. I like Armand and really want him to come good.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

another who we need just to unlock the treasure chest....his marauding run down the flank and cross for mackie to leap like a leaping leapy thing to score at the etihad...........marvellous!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Will support him if he plays but would not be upset if he was farked off.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Showed he had the class and skill with his goal against Bournemouth last season

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            another who we need just to unlock the treasure chest....his marauding run down the flank and cross for mackie to leap like a leaping leapy thing to score at the etihad...........marvellous!
            An excellent thirty seconds in seven thousand minutes of game time for the Rs...... In a game we lost. I agree with Hitman.

Comment

Made of jelly lucky to get him to play two games in a row

Comment

Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                Made of jelly lucky to get him to play two games in a row
                haha...that is frighteningly almost a fact.

I like Traore but shudder to think of seeing him line up at LB in the PL.

Comment

He seems to have improved his game since reading "The Chimp Paradox".

The likes of Brendan Rodgers, Steven Gerrard, Roy Hodgson, Chris Hoy, Ronnie O’Sullivan all swear by it apparently.

Comment

Remember him playing against Newcastle (might have been his first game for us) 3 years ago, he tore them apart but has failed to maintain consistency
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Hate it when the chairman makes statements like 'he could be world class', that's rubbish just like when he stated the signing of Diakite was a 'watershed moment for the club'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        An excellent thirty seconds in seven thousand minutes of game time for the Rs...... In a game we lost. I agree with Hitman.
                        Are you saying he has been no good in every game hes played in apart from that one?
                        I think hes been solid for us.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Are you saying he has been no good in every game hes played in apart from that one?
                          I think hes been solid for us.
                          No. His porcelain status notwithstanding, he hasn't been that rubbish. His only start at LB last year saw him gift the opening goal to Wednesday, mind. He's no LB. Might offer something at wing back. I just can't understand folks banging on about his two crosses at Stoke for Iceman and City for Mackie. These are his only two assists in seventy odd games. Two crosses for goals in seventy games does not a winger make. No assists in two years.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Remember him playing against Newcastle (might have been his first game for us) 3 years ago, he tore them apart but has failed to maintain consistency
                            Was that not SWP on his debut under the lights?

Comment

Working...
                            X