X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dublin pre-season

anybody off here making the trip over?
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Find pre-season games a bit of a **** take tbh. Can see how it would be good for you, as I believe you are living in Ireland. What part are you in Bush? Dublin does sound like a decent trip tbf but appara pretty expensive with £/Euro exchange rate.

On a side note the number 4 key on my laptop has 4 $ & Euro sign but can't work out how to get Euro sign up so just type it. I know it's shift & 4 for $ but know idea re Euro. Any ideas anybody?

Comment

I'm going for the day to the shamrock game with a. Couple of other R's. 06:35 from luton the 22:00 back £53 return plus beer money and match ticket should bbe. Good day

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
        Find pre-season games a bit of a **** take tbh. Can see how it would be good for you, as I believe you are living in Ireland. What part are you in Bush? Dublin does sound like a decent trip tbf but appara pretty expensive with £/Euro exchange rate.

On a side note the number 4 key on my laptop has 4 $ & Euro sign but can't work out how to get Euro sign up so just type it. I know it's shift & 4 for $ but know idea re Euro. Any ideas anybody?
        Hold 'alt gr' (right side of spacebar on my keyboard) and press 4. €

Comment

yeah live over here now upper-about 40 miles from dublin. never seen rangers over here so looking forward to it. never really bothered with pre-season games meself when i lived over(went wall,gillingham and a cple more in the 80's).
          nice one impey-should be good. a few of the irish fans are talking about lotts bar on liffey street if thats any help.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I have mates heading over for athlone and shamrock games Bush.would have loved to have gone but Mrs van wanted a holiday after me shelling out for season tickets for me and the 2 boys.selfish fvcker,she's gonna skint me I tell ya!!! Bit out of context but has anyone tried the new fosters radler? I'm sipping one now,kin lovely
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

havnt done a pre season friendly since we played some Egyptian lot around 87/88 ,and the South Africa Rd stand was full of Tutankhamen looky likeys ,i sphinx .
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
                I'm going for the day to the shamrock game with a. Couple of other R's. 06:35 from luton the 22:00 back £53 return plus beer money and match ticket should bbe. Good day

Yep on same flight out. 3 of us with other halves. Match tickets already secured.
                Taking Mrs 1976 as a birthday treat (she fell on her feet when she met me, eh ?)
                Not bothered about friendlies, but never seen us on foreign soil.
                Staying over for a couple of nights, so it'll be a laugh.

Comment

Heading over for both games. Flying back from Dublin at 22:10 on the Tuesday which is cutting it fine.

But still, only two days off work for four nights and four whole days in Ireland and getting to see the Rs abroad for the first time ever, looking forward to it.

Comment

Would love to have gone but Mrs Isleworths brother has a surprise 60th Birthday party in Somerset I cannot get out of going to but the good news is I fly to Leipzig tomorrow for the weekend

Comment

For anybody thinking about going... Don't think just book it. Ireland and Dublin in particular is an absolute gem of a place.
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

3 of us flying out Friday evening coming back Sunday afternoon

£150 including hotel and flights
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post

Try the 'alt' key instead of 'shift' € Works € for € me €

Comment

Does anyone know if it's pay on the day for Rangers fans ?
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              Would love to have gone but Mrs Isleworths brother has a surprise 60th Birthday party in Somerset I cannot get out of going to but the good news is I fly to Leipzig tomorrow for the weekend
                              call yourself a fan!!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X