No announcement yet.

One Simple Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Sir Pie is correct for the majority of non renewals, but a sizable minority feel shafted.

Comment

Half empty... carry on.

When was the last time we scored a header form a corner?

When was the last time we beat the first man?

When was the last time from a throw in, our players moved to receive the ball?
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Half empty... carry on.

Our inability to beat the first man from a corner has been a problem at Rangers for years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Half empty... carry on.

Judging from your tone im not quite sure you understood my point. I was in no way defending our delivery from any set piece, infact had you properly read what I wrote you'd understand that I was merely saying that Sousa himself isnt taking the set pieces and shouldnt be blamed for our PLAYERS crap delivery.
          Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Originally posted by Half Empty View Post
            Judging from your tone im not quite sure you understood my point. I was in no way defending our delivery from any set piece, infact had you properly read what I wrote you'd understand that I was merely saying that Sousa himself isnt taking the set pieces and shouldnt be blamed for our PLAYERS crap delivery.
            Agreed, but does he not work on this in training?
            Does he not have 10 outfield players?
            Surely one of those can take a corner.

The managers has to take some blame...
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

maybe, but the players on in from 9am-12am everyday training
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Agreed, but does he not work on this in training?
                Does he not have 10 outfield players?
                Surely one of those can take a corner.

The managers has to take some blame...
                Nope not for me. Might aswell blame Di carmines and Taraabts misses on Sat down to Sousa too while your at it.

Fact is training and match days are completely different. Players can shine in training and look shocking when it's crunch time. Stefan Moore was often praised by Holloway for his work in training and how dangerous he always looked. Come match day he didnt even look like a footballer.

Again i'll make the same point I made previously. Im not sure if Sousa does work on free kicks and corners in training although id imagine he does. What works in training might not work out in a proper game. Taraabts corners Saturday were shocking and not once do I remember him beating the first man. For all we know (and we dont) he could have been practicing corners all week!

We missed Lopez's delivery Sat which im sure we can all agree on. You shouldnt balme the manager for a players poor delivery from a corner though, thats not rocket science, it's called logic.
                Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Can't legislate for Taarabt not getting any height on his deliveries, corner taker should have changed after the first couple.

Agree we missed Lopez, why can't any of our players stay fit ????

Comment

Working...
                  X