Help with Member Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Member Tickets

I will be coming over for Man U. and Stoke (just booked my flight!) but would like to buy two tickets for each match. However, my membership only allows me to buy one per match.

If you are a member who will not be at either of these two matches and would be willing to help me out, please PM me. And if you need two tickets for a future match, there is an excellent chance I'll be able to return the favour.

Cheers!
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Just buy another membership? It's only 35 quid and problem solved, that's what I do when I plan to take friends.

Comment

Cost of extra membership is nothing compared to flights from Canada , just buy one extra and save all the hassle .
      Can't understand wanting all this favour nonsense when it's an easy fix

Comment

I will be getting my membership soon. You can use it when you need to.

Comment

good luck dsqpr. i can vouch for this fella that hes a good bloke. let him use my membership number for the wembley final and he was a right sport about it.

@dsqpr, as a last resort, dont forget you can always forego using your membership number at all and buy 2 seats next to wach other on viagogo. thats what i did last season when i flew over on holiday (even though i had the membership). most of the tickets are listed by ST holders who cant go to that specific match.
          ive got a ST this year (as I am finally relocating to london for work ) so i cant help you mate.

@loftbalcony, tbh i dont think its fair to call what the OP is doing as nonsense. we are a community on WATRB of qpr mad, and more often than not our generosity and bond lends itself to helping one another get just 1 more taste of the LR.
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

@loftbalcony, tbh i dont think its fair to call what the OP is doing as nonsense. we are a community on WATRB of qpr mad, and more often than not our generosity and bond lends itself to helping one another get just 1 more taste of the LR.[/QUOTE]

Point I'm making is that's it's an easy fix for next to nothing if your coming from Canada , it's not like wembley when people had no way of getting a ticket other than a favour . I'm all for favours but I always look for the easy option first .
            Keeping with community spirit can you buy me a ticket for the paok friendly to get a pre season taste of loftus road me old mate !!!!!

Comment

buy you, or gift you? lol
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Loftbalcony, not sure if you are aware how expensive it is just for the flights, let alone transfers, accommodation etc? Every penny saved adds up.

As Arthur stated, we are on here to try & help fellow supporters whenever we can.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                  buy you,
                  or gift you? lol
                  I dont mind as long as its free.!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    Loftbalcony, not sure if you are aware how expensive it is just for the flights, let alone transfers, accommodation etc? Every penny saved adds up.

As Arthur stated, we are on here to try & help fellow supporters whenever we can.
                    Yes I am aware of travel costs and fair play to the bloke spending all that to come over, point im making is thats its only a small amount more for another membership and as message boards are for opinions I stand by mine. Now i'll consider myself reprimanded for insolence!! Im sure plenty r's will help him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Yes I am aware of travel costs and fair play to the bloke spending all that to come over, point im making is thats its only a small amount more for another membership and as message boards are for opinions I stand by mine. Now i'll consider myself reprimanded for insolence!! Im sure plenty r's will help him out.

Comment

Thanks to all of you who posted helpful suggestions, and to Fraggy for pointing out what I would have thought was self evident - that £40 is £40 regardless of whether you have just bought a plane ticket! Yes, watching football is expensive and it all adds up.

Mattyqpr: You are right, buying a second membership was the way to go. Of course I had thought of this but as well as the extra cost, I had thought it would be more of a hassle than it turned out to be - it turns out that I can have two memberships both under my name (I thought maybe I'd need to "invent" a second person and set up a second email account).

Fisnik: I very much appreciate the offer. The thing I didn't think of when I posted is that when you buy a home ticket it is loaded onto your membership card, which introduces a problem more difficult than the two-membership solution!

ArthurQPR_NYC: I thought of you bud but then saw your post that you had bought a ST so I knew you wouldn't be able to help. Your help with Wembley was very much appreciated by me and Carl (Gator) though! (And Rob, who got the other pair of tickets!). It was the first time Carl had seen QPR win live. I promise you, the Cheshire Cat had nothing on that final whistle smile!
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I'm possibly going to both games - but good luck anyway(s), hope you get what you want!

Comment

Working...
                          X