Rio's signing for QPR behind the scenes video for 5mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see him finally here!

No matter how many times I look at that new home shirt.....its still bloody awful!
    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
      Nice to see him finally here!

No matter how many times I look at that new home shirt.....its still bloody awful!
      ...agree! only for one season though thankfully, phew.

Comment

I don't often get gushy or easily impressed but have to say that Rio video was superb. Some of the things he said just confirm what a pro he is - 12 years it was all about playing to win trophy's but this is different, new challenge and can't wait......tells us all we need to know about his mind set. And the comments on the retired legends he spoke to when in Brazil sounds like they all convinced him he was doing the right thing.
        The most interesting thing to come out of it all however was regarding the medical. Longest ever at 4 hours plus. I thought Rangers didn't do medicals and just signed dud's without proper check ups
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          The interviews are a lot longer than the youtube ones and generally there's more content.

Personally I think it offers decent value, 77. Others disagree. Trial it for a month and see how you like it I guess.
          Cheers. Will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            I don't often get gushy or easily impressed but have to say that Rio video was superb. Some of the things he said just confirm what a pro he is - 12 years it was all about playing to win trophy's but this is different, new challenge and can't wait......tells us all we need to know about his mind set. And the comments on the retired legends he spoke to when in Brazil sounds like they all convinced him he was doing the right thing.
            The most interesting thing to come out of it all however was regarding the medical. Longest ever at 4 hours plus. I thought Rangers didn't do medicals and just signed dud's without proper check ups
            Probably the same medical HH went through

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Cheers. Will do.
              The excellent new Paul Parker interview is another good example.

Comment

A great watch
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                X